IV

Your POV:

Me and Hermione are at the library, silently reading a book then Harry came when we have to return the books, "He's at perfect liberty to kiss whomever he likes. I really couldn't care less. Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party together? Yes" Hermione rants as we are returning our books to the shelves as we walk through shelves after shelves.

We are being stared because of Hermione's rants, "Now, given the circumstances, I had to make other arrangements. Have you?" Hermione said, "Yes" Harry answered, "Why?" I ask, "Well, I just thought seeing is not the risk at going with who we'd really like to, We should go together, as friends" Hermione said, "Why didn't I think of that? Who are you going with?" Harry ask Hermione.

"Um, it's a surprise" Hermione answered, "How about you?" Harry ask me, "I don't know" I answered, "Anyways, you have got to worry about. You can't take anyone. You see that girl over there? That's Romilda Vane" Hermione explains as she go beside Harry and me across them.

"Harry, she's been been trying to smuggle you a love potion" I said, "Really?" he ask then Hermione snaps her fingers to Harry's face, "Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One" Hermione explains, "But I am the Chosen One" Harry answered then he was smacked by Hermione, paper on hand, "Okay, sorry, um... Kidding" Harry said.

"I'll ask someone I like. Someone cool" He added, 'I hope all, someone's going at the party with date' I thought, frustrated, "I don't think I would come to the party" I said and they look at me sadly, "It's alright, guys. You'll have fun though" I said.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Iwas walking through corridors until someone grab my arm, I was turned around and I saw Malfoy, "What?" I ask, "Are you going to the Weasleys for Christmas break?" he ask, "Yes, why?" I ask back, "Don't go there" he said, "Why?" I ask, "Just please. I don't want you being hurt" he answered, "Tell me why" I said but he ignore it, instead he hug me.

I love you

Then suddenly I woke up, that's strange, am I having hallucination about him? Why? Why did he warn me not to go to the Burrow? Why did I heard 'I love you'?

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

I was with Hermione and Ginny in a compartment as we force her to talk to Ron, "Hermione, for the last time, talk to Ron" I said, "Fine" she got up and leaves but then after a few minutes, she came back, "Well?" I ask, she didn't answer.

I sighed knowing the answer and we just sat there in silence.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

I'm now at the burrow with Harry, we had fun actually until I ask where Harry and Mr. Weasley are, I walk where they are and heard them talking, "A 'Vanishing Cabinet'?" Harry ask, "They were all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power. You can see the appeal. Should the Death Eaters come knocking, one simply have to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two. It transports you practically anywhere. Tricky contraptions, though. Very temperamental. What happened to it? The one at Borgin and Burkes?" Mr. Weasley explain.ls.

"Nothing. It's still there. And (Y/n) said about Malfoy mending it" Harry answered, "How'd she know they were mending it?" Mr. Weasley ask, "Just a theory" I answered as they look at me surprised but then get over it.

After a few moments, Tonks and Lupin are now about to leave, me brushing my teeth and few seconds later, I finished by gurgling water to wash out all the foam in my mouth and spit it out until I heard, "Harry, no! Harry!" it's Mr. Weasley, I dropped my brush and go down the stairs and there's a fire around the house, "Ginny!" Mrs. Weasley called but Ginny was now at the other side of the fire, "Aguamenti" I cast and soon the fire around us stopped and we followed Harry and Ginny, "I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!~" I heard a familiar voice said in a sing song voice, Lestrange.

After about a good 3 minutes, we are in a circle, back to back, we cast spells to the death eaters then after a few moments we go back to the house to see it was burning down, Mr. Weasley wraps his arm around Mrs. Weasley's shoulder as the twins go behind them, me put a hand on Ron's shoulder as we watch the house burn down.

So this is what he's been talking about? As to not go here because this will happen? Why? How did he know?