XVII

Your POV:

We were being dragged towards a manor, Malfoy's Manor to be exact, once we reach the gates, there stood Bellatrix Lestrange, "Get Draco" she said and we were dragged inside.

"Well?" Bellatrix ask Draco, "I can't be sure" he answered as he look closely to Harry, "Draco. Look closely, son" Lucius said, 'Why lie for us if he knew it was Harry?' I thought, "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?" Lucius ask, "Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy" the snatcher said, "You dare to talk to me like that in my own house?" Lucius snaps.

"Lucius" Narcissa stops him, "Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all" Bellatrix said to , "We need to be absolutely sure" she added, "What's wrong with his face?" Draco ask, "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix ask the snatcher, "He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon. Or ran into a Stinging Jinx" the snatcher answered.

"Was it you, dearie?" Bellatrix ask Hermione, "Or is it you?" she look at me, "Give me their wand. We'll see what her last spell was" mine and Hermione's wands were taken and was handed to Bellatrix and when she's finally done checking, she look at me, "Ah. Got you" she said then she notice something, "What is that? Where'd you get that from?" she ask the snatcher, "It was in her bag when we searched them. Reckon it's mine now" the snatcher answered, referring to me.

"Are you mad? Go! Get out!" Bellatrix orders after she choke the snatchers and look at Narcissa, "Cissy, put the boys and that girl in the cellar" Bellatrix orders again, "No! No! (Y/n)!" Hermione yells as they were dragged to where the cellar was, "I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl" Bellatrix laughs, playing with her wand in her hand and she use the cruciatus curse on me, which I scream loudly.

"That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it? What else did you and your friends take from my vault?!" Bellatrix hover over me as she ask, "I didn't take anything" I answered as some tears fall off from my eyes, "Please. I didn't take anything" I repeated, "I don't believe it" again she used the cruciatus curse which I scream again in agony and she carved something on my arm then Bellatrix orders Pettigrew to get the goblin from the cell.

Once they arrive, Bellatrix immediately ask something but the goblin didn't answer, "Who gets his wand? I'm only going to ask you once more, goblin. Think very, very carefully before you answer" Bellatrix repeated as I saw a single hair fall to my arm, I'm sure it's Bellatrix's hair, "I don't know" the goblin answered, "You don't know? Why weren't you doing your job? Who got into my vault? Who stole it? Who stole it? Well?" Bellatrix ask over and over to the goblin.

"When I was last in your vault, the sword was there. Oh, well then, perhaps it just walked out on its own then. There is no place safer than Gringotts" the goblin answered, "Liar!" Bellatrix yells and she whispered something to the goblin, "The same won't be said for this one" she said as she walk beside me while I'm lying on the floor, "Expellliarmus!" I heard Ron's voice, "Stupefy" now it's Ron, Hermione, and Harry vs Draco and Narcissa then Bellatrix caught me by the hair and she lifted my head as she put a knife on my neck.

"Stop! Drop your wands" she ordered as she holds the blade on my neck, "I said, drop them!" Harry, Ron, and Hermione drop their wands, "Pick them up, Draco, now" and Draco obeys, "Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. Call him. Call him" Bellatrix said then a creaking noise from the ceiling could be heard, I saw Dobby was unscrewing the chandelier, "Stupefy!" someone casted and Bellatrix pushed me, Draco caught me.

"Stupid elf. You could've killed me" Bellatrix snap at Dobby, "Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure" Dobby answered, "How dare you take a witch's wand? How dare you defy your masters?" Bellatrix scolds him, "Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends" Dobby replied as I was still in Draco's grasp, I turn to him and hug him, "I'm sorry" I whispered to him then take mine and his wand and pushed him aside and go over to my friends and Dobby.

We apparated to where Ron's family's safe house, on the shore, "(Y/n), you're all right. We're safe. We're all safe" Ron and Hermione were hugging me as Harry reassures me, "Harry Potter" I heard a low and nearly whisper voice and saw Dobby from behind Harry, he's bleeding whilst Bellatrix's knife was taken out from his stomach, Harry rushed to him as he was about to hit the sand.

"Dobby. Dobby. No, just- Hold on. Hold on. Look, just hold on, okay? We'll fix you" Harry said, "Hermione will have something. In your bag. Hermione? Hermione?" Harry calls, "What is it?" Ron ask, "Help me" Harry begs, "Such a beautiful place to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend Harry Potter" Dobby said until his last breath, "We should close his eyes, don't you think?" Luna suggests and Harry nods.

Luna closes Dobby's eyes, "There. Now he could be sleeping" she said, "I want to bury him. Properly. Without magic" Harry said and we nod then we go to the mountain top after getting the shovel from the house and there, Harry buries Dobby.