XXIII

Your POV:

We arrived at the office and Harry put the tears on the Pensieve, him and I look at it then look at each other, "Lady's first" he motioned, "Not Lady's first, lady's girls" I replied then put my head on it and visions started to form(a/n: sorry about that lame joke, it's what we come back when somebody said 'Lady's first' really sorry).

Young girls were walking on a hill, towards a little girl with red hair and green eyes much like Harry's, "Oh, come on! Don't be sad on it, she's passed. There, she's gone. Freak! Come here! I'm gonna tell mommy! You're freak! You're freak, Lily!" the girl with dark hair said.

"Come here!" then a boy with greasy hair appeared behind Lily and protect her, another vision, the boy and Lily were lying down beside a willow tree, "She's jealous. She's ordinary and you're special" the boy said, "That's not true, Severus" Lily answered, 'So this is Professor Snape with Lily Potter' I thought as the leaves of the willow tree fall and flew around them, Lily's giggles rung and to another vision where they're being sorted, Lily was sitting on the stool with the sorting hat on, "Gryffindor!" it yells, young Lily sat down by her housemates as Snape was looking at her.

"Hi, I'm James" a boy introduces as he hold out a hand to Lily, "Hi, I'm Lily" young Lily said back as she shook his hand, Snape, watching from afar, sadness in his eyes.

To another vision, Snape and Lily are walking down a corridor when someone bumps through them, making all Snape's and Lily's books fall, they picked them, "Just like your father" I heard Snape's voice rung, "Don't say a word against my father!" Harry's voice replied to Snape when another vision came into view, Voldemort's come back then another vision, Lily and James hugging each other and James kiss Lily then danced, Harry has the picture of that moment.

Then it's Professor Trelawney, "Masters shall be reunited once more!" she said, "Severus" Voldemort's voice rung and a vision of Snape appeared, he's on a hill where you can see the whole castle, "Don't kill me!" Snape said then Dumbledore and him came into view, Snape, tearing up, "The prophecy did not refer to a woman. It spoke about a boy born at the end of the July" Dumbledore said.

"Yes, but it's her son! He intends to hunt them down and kill them. Hide him... hide them all. I beg you!" Snape begs, "What would you give me in exchange, Severus?" Dumbledore ask, "Anything" Snape answered then the vision faded as another vision came, "Harry..." Lily's voice could be heard then in a room where baby Harry's room, "Harry, you were so loved. So loved! Harry, mama loves you. Dadda loves you. Harry, be safe. Be strong" Lily whispered to her son and Voldemort came into view.

"Avada Kedavra!" he cast, killing Lily, "You said you would keep her safe" Snape's voice rung and another vision came to where Dumbledore and him are in the Astronomy tower, "Lily and James... put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. Rather like you. The boy survives" Dumbledore said to Snape, who was leaning on a frame, tearing up, "He doesn't need protection, the Dark Lord has gone" Snape answered.

"The Dark Lord will return. And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger! He has her eyes. If you truly loved her... No one, can know. I shall never reveal the best of you, Severus" Dumbledore replied, "Your word?" Snape ask, "Can you risk your life every day to protect the boy?" Dumbledore ask, "...He possesses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of his father's and he seems to relish in his fame..." Snape's voice rung, "Don't tell a word against my father!" Harry's angry voice followed as another vision where him and Snape are doing the Occlumency(a/n: do I spelt that wrong?), "James Potter, lazy, arrogant" Snape said, "My father was a great man!" Harry pressed.