XXVI

⊰᯽⊱ 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒕'𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆 ⊰᯽⊱

19 years later

Your POV:

After the war, me and Newt decided to live together with his friends, I married him about 8 years after the war and had three kids, me and my husband decided to keep my family name, (L/n), although I already said his real name because I worked for WICKED, right? I agreed to him eventually.

Zenny, my elder daughter, a 13 year old clever girl just like me, as the professors said, she's in Gryffindor, she has my (e/c) and Newt's dirty blonde hair.

Luke, my 12 year old son was in Hufflepuff, he has the same traits as Newt so yeah, he has Newt's eyes while his hair was like mine, and lastly my 11 year old youngest daughter, Rhealyn, she will be attending this year as first year, of course, has my brains, Newt's personality, and much more of my adopted mother's eyes(a/n: you can pick any color you want but your eye color), and my biological father's hair color.

I work for the ministry as an Auror(a/n: oops, didn't know you don't want to be it but go with the flow guys) whilst Newt has a job at the muggle world.

Here am I with my three kids, going into the platform for their school year, we past through the wall between platform 9 and 10.

I can tell my youngest daughter was nervous, I made her take deep breaths and relax her nerves, "Don't worry, Hogwarts will be a friendly school. I will support you if you ever put in any houses just like I was to your sister and brother. You'll do great" I tried to cheer her up which she smiled a bit.

"That's the spirit, now you two" I point at my two eldest children, "Look out for your sister here, she's your reaponsibility. We don't want another troublemaker now, do we?" I said, narrowing my eyes a little, looking directly to my second child, the both of them nod and finally the train leaves, waving goodbye to my children and once the train's gone, I saw my friends.

I walk over to them and we had our little reunion and separated eventually, my life was great and complete, thanks to my family.

❊ ♪ 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐'𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆 ♪ ❊

Your POV:

It's been 3 years since the war and since I have last saw Draco, me and Newt didn't work out. He was the one who told me that he had seen someone else which I'm glad to hear and that I said to him, I still love Draco.

We are still good friends until now, after last year, we take extra year to retake our 7th year then came 8th year, and after graduating, I became a hogwarts teacher, now almost a year being a professor, I teach DADA and I was happy about it.

Until this day came, I was walking down a street in the muggle world, I walk into a tea shop and ordered my favorite tea(a/n: of course anything you want), then once the waitress handed my my tea the door of the shop opened, ringing the bell then a presence was in front of me, I didn't bother to look.

I just stared out in space, until someone spoke, "Clearly, you're lost in thought. What seems to be troubling you?" said the familiar voice, I look up and noticed he has familiar platinum blonde hair and silver eyes, it's none other than Draco Malfoy.

My mouth was agape, he sat down in front of me and seeming as I was staring too long now, I cleared my throat and sip my tea, "You didn't answered my question" he said, "Well I'm sorry, I was shock when you suddenly showed up. I haven't seen you since what happened to the school. You know I hate being left behind by those who are close to me, you are close to me but I kept denying it because I..." I trailed off when I noticed he was just staring at me and not listening on my ranting.

I snap my fingers near his face then he snap out of his daze, "Dude, what in heaven's name do you want with me anyway? Why did you suddenly showed up? I thought you hate this place not to mention full of 'people'?" I ask but he didn't answered it.

Classic Malfoy, but then he started explaining about what happened when him and his parents ran off, his father in Azkaban, and... He can't live without me in his life.

We talked for a little more until I needed to go back to school, we planned on meeting again, get to know each other.

*Le Major Time Skip*

After two months of getting to know each other, Draco confessed his real feelings about me and I did too, after that we go on dates and after a another month on dating, he proposed to me and a two weeks later we got married.

We had two kids, Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (a/n: did I spelled that right?) and Maria Cassiopeia Malfoy, Scorp has much more of Draco's appearance and a bit of my personality and my youngest daughter, Cassy, has much more of my appearance and nothing like Draco.

Draco works for the ministry and of course you know about me, teaching Defence Against The Dark Arts.

Here we are, all together at the train station, Scorp's second year and Cassy's first, "Now say good bye to your father" I said to my son and daughter, they obeyed and after saying their good bye was my turn, I kissed his cheek and said my good bye to my husband and so did he but on the lips.

I saw in the corner of my eye Scorpius blocks Cassy's eyes while he faked gag, we all said our good byes again and left, my life was perfect with me having a family.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

A/n: Alright peeps, I know this is all cheesy and all. I'M NEW TO ROMANCE GUYS AND I DON'T KNOW HAVING BOYFRIENDS OR SOMETHING WAS LIKE. And I don't plan having one because I'm more of a loner. I love being alone tho hehe🙂🔪. Well anyways, this is the end, hope you liked the story even if it's cheesy or something more worse than cheesy🤣🤣. Peace!