XV

Your POV:

It's been two weeks now since we arrive at the Safe Haven, I must say, we're having a good life now but still, my other friends are still in the look for the Horcruxes and Hermione didn't reply since I responded to her letter and Newt and I are SORT OF boyfriend and girlfriend now, yes, 'sort of' why? Because I still have feelings for Draco Malfoy that I completely ignored.

But everytime I ignore it, my feelings grew stronger and so does my feelings for Newt, now I don't know who to choose, I casted the Protective Enchantments again, around Safe Haven, "Tell me, (Y/n). Why do we have to be protected if we're in safe place now?" Minho ask as we are sitting on what looks like a meeting place.

"I've been tracked down by the Death Eaters remember?" I remind him and he's just like 'oh', "Yes. Oh" I said and the others laugh, they introduced me to their old friend from the maze by the way, Gally is his name, "Well, you're doing this for you friends, right?" Newt ask, I nod then we sat in silence.

When I thought of Harry, Hermione, and Ron, I couldn't help but worry about them, I miss them so much, tears were attempting to fall down, "Hey, you can tell us, you know that?" Teresa put her hand on my shoulder but I didn't look at her, instead I look on the ground in front of me then I could take it anymore, I cried.

Newt hugs me, "Hey, hey, it's alright, love. We're here for you. Just tell us what is it" he comforts me, "I just miss my friends, that's all" I answered, "Are you sure that's all?" Minho ask then after a few seconds of staring at him, I shake my head, "No. I was worried about our friendship were breaking now. Ron's away while Hermione and Harry are there, taking the risk to find the other Horcrux" I explained, I know they want to ask questions but they didn't push further and comforts me.

Then a girl screams and we took action, quickly finding her and I heard object falling off to the ground, "You monster! Get away from here! Go away!" the girl screams and as we walk in the tent, I saw what looks like an elf and when I got a good look, it was Dobby, I go between them, facing the girl, "Woah, woah, woah. It's alright, it's alright, he's harmless! He's my friend!" I stop the girl and she stop while still glaring at Dobby, I turn around and face him.

"Dobby, what are you doing here?" I ask, "Dobby was doing a favor from Harry Potter to take Miss (L/n) back to them. They miss their friend dearly. Dobby was requested to take Miss (L/n) to where they are" Dobby answered, "You know where they are?" I ask, "Indeed, miss" he replied, I sighed, knowing I don't have a choice but to come with him.

I nod and leave them there and walk in my tent, packing my stuff then I heard footsteps, "You're leaving? But what about us?" Brenda walks in, I look at her, "Don't worry. I'm not going alone" I smiled at her and she help me pack but I insist, "Tell the others to pack. You're going with me" I said and she obeyed then walk out.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Once we finished packing, we called Dobby and ordered him to take us to where my friends are, we apparated somewhere, me and Dobby standing while the others are on the ground, I help them up, "Next time, give us a warning" Minho said and I laugh.

"Where are we, Dobby?" I ask the house elf, "We're near Mr. Lovegood's house, miss" he answered and not too long, I saw a house ahead of us and three people walking towards it, we walk towards it and I saw the three walk in the house, once we reached the door, I turn to my other friends then to Dobby, "Dobby, can you do me a favor?" I ask, "Of course, miss" he answered, I kneeled and pulled him towards me and face his ear to my mouth, "Take my friends" I point to Newt and the others, "To Bill and Fleur then don't speak anything about us to the Malfoys" I whispered to him.

He pulls away and nods, "Dobby would be delighted to do a favor Miss (L/n). Dobby will do it right away" he said as I stand up and he walk towards Newt and the others, "Sorry, guys" I said and they disapparate, I sighed then turn to the door and knock, Harry was the one who opened the door, "Hermione! Ron! Come here!" he called and the two came.

Hermione was the first one to hug me, "I missed you" she said as she was about to cry then she pulled away, wiping some tears then Harry was next, "Where were you?" he ask, "It's a bit of a long story" I answered then pulles away, I hug Ron and pulled away immediately, "We have to talk. I know you know that, right?" he nod and I walk in.

Mr. Lovegood looks horrible, "Where is Luna?" Hermione ask, "Luna? She'll be along. So how can I help you, Mr. Potter?" Mr. Lovegood answered asking Harry, "Well, actually. It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol" Harry answered, "You mean this?" Mr. Lovegood lets us see his necklace, "Yes. That exactly. What we've wondered is, what is it?" Harry ask, "The Deathly Hallows" I suddenly said as looking at the symbol.

"You know about it?" Hermione ask, "Well, my mother used to tell me a story about the three brothers. One, has the invisibility cloak, which Harry has, two, has the resurrection stone, which I don't know who has it, and three has the elder wand, which the Dumbledore has" I explained, "Have you got Gryffindor's sword?" I ask, "Yes" Harry answered, "Here, put it in here. It's best if I'm the one to handle it" I open my bag and Hermione put the sword in.

"The Deathly Hallows. I assume you're all familiar with, 'The Tale of the Three Brothers' which Miss (L/n)'s right" Mr. Lovegood said and the story begins.