XIX

Your POV:

"Are you sure it hers?" Ron ask, "Affirmative" I answered as I put the hair in the bottle and shake it, "'Mione, you'll be the one who'll drink this" I said and hand her the bottle, I look towards Bill, "Hey brother, can you take care of them for me please?" I ask politely, referring to my glader friends, "Just be careful out there. Don't want to lose another member of the order, do we?" he hug me as Fleur gave me a small smile and we go out the house.

We waited for Hermione for a while and finally she came with Griphook, "Well? How do I look?" she ask, "Hideous" me and Ron answered in unison, "You can give that to Hermione to hold" Griphook put the sword in Hermione's bag, "Alright, Griphook?" Harry ask, "We're relying on you, Griphook. If you get us past the guards into the vault. The sword's yours" and that, we apparated to Diagon Alley.

'I don't trust him anyway' I thought.

ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ

We were in a corner, some Death Eaters are about to pass so we have to hid in the dark, only Hermione who was impersonates Bellatrix can be seen, "Madam Lestrange" the Death Eater greets as they passed, "Good morning" Hermione greet back, I mentally facepalm, "Good morning? Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange not a school girl!" Griphook conplains, "Hey! Easy!" Ron defends Hermione as Hermione walk up to us, "If she gives us away, we must swear to use that sword to slit our own throats, understand?" Griphook said.

"Harry" Ron calls, "No, he's right. I speak stupid" Hermione admits, "Okay. Let's do it" Hermione walk up the stairs, Harry carries Griphook on his back and Ron put on the cloak on us both Harry and I, we walk in the bank and we walk down the aisle, goblins looking at Hermione and Ron, Hermione clears her throat, the goblin doesn't heard so Hermione repeats to clear her throat, "I wish to enter my vault" she said.

"Identification?" the goblin asks as he continues writing, "I hardly think that would be necessary" Hermione said trying Bellatrix's way of talking, the goblin looks at 'Bellatrix' and looked a bit shook, "Madam Lestrange" he said and walk behind him, probably calling another goblin, "I don't like to be kept waiting" Hermione said, "I know. They know she's an impostor. They'd be warned" Griphook whispered to us, "Harry, (Y/n). What do we do?" Ron ask, "Leave it to me" I said under my breath to Harry, "Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" the other goblin ask.

"And why should I do that?" Hermione ask as me and Harry made our way beside the goblin, "It's the bank's policy! I'm sure you understand, given current climate" the goblin answered, "No! I most certainly do not understand! I'm afraid, I must insist" Hermione said, "Imperio!" I casted and move my hand away, slowly from the goblin, "Very well, Madam Lestrange. If you would follow me?" we all followed the goblin, we got on the train like and Griphook drove our way to Bellatrix's vault.

In the middle of our way, we passed a falls, "What is that, Griphook?" Harry ask nervously but Griphook didn't answer then we passed through a falls, making us all wet then we were released by the cart, "Griphook!" Harry exclaimed and we were released, falling down as we scream, "Aresto Momentum!" Hermione cast and we're only few inches on the ground and we're released with a thud, grunting.

"Well done, Hermione" I said, "Oh no, you two're like you again" Harry said, "The Thief's Downfall, washes away all enchantment. Can be deadly" Griphook said, "You don't say. Just out of interest, is there any other way outta here?" Ron replied, "No" Griphook answered then the other goblin look at all of us, "What the devil are all you doing down here? Thieves! You gave up the-" Ron cut off the goblin, "Imperio" Ron casted and the goblin then there's screech, "That doesn't sound good" we walk our way to where the screech was and saw a white dragon, "Bloody hell! It's an Ukrainian Ironbelly" Ron said, "Here. It's been trained to expect pain when it hears this noise" Griphook handed Ron a thing that creates a sound that hates the dragon.

"That's barbaric!" Hermione reasons and we passed by the dragon, we all got in the vault as it opened, "Lumos" we look around to see where the Horcrux could be, "Blimey!" Ron comments, "Accio Horcrux!" Hermione casts but nothing came to her, "You seem you're gonna try this here, won't you? No kind of magic would work in here" Griphook said, "It's in here, Harry?" I ask, "Can you feel anything?" Ron added, Harry around for a minute then look up, "That's it! Up there!" Harry announces then Hermione something and it multiplied, 'Merlin, they added the Gemionio curse!' I thought as Ron hit something too and the things keep multiplying.

"They have added the Geminio curse. Everything you touch will multiply" Griphook said, "You don't say!" I replued as the vault fills with the thing, "Give me the sword" Hermione gives Harry the sword, me and Hermione stopped moving, which makes the things decreased its rate to keep multiplying but Ron didn't so it keeps multiplying.

"Stop moving!" I stop Ron and he did, after a few seconds Harry got out of some trophies and throw the Horcrux to Griphook, "Do it! We had deal, Griphook!" Harry yells, "The cup for the sword!" Harry gives the sword to Griphook and Griphook gives back the cup and holding the sword, "I said I'll get you in, I didn't say anything about getting you out" then him and the other goblin run away, "Griphook!" Harry calls, "Thieves!" Griphook calls the guards as we get out from the trap, "Griphook!" Harry calls as we arrive at the railing, "Hey, thieves!" Griphook calls the guards and they arrived.

Throwing spells at us, we hid behind walls, me facing Hermione, "Is that okay? We've still got Bogrod" Ron ask, "That's unfortunate. We can't just stand here" Hermione answered, "You got any idea? Should be a brilliant one" Ron ask, "I've got something, but it's mad!" Hermione replied, "Reducto" she casts and the railing fall off then the dragon stood and Hermione jump onto it, "Well, come on, then!" Hermione calls and I was first to jump onto the dragon before Harry and Ron then they followed, holding tightly on the dragon's back bone, "Relashio!" Hermione cast and the dragon was released from its chain.

We break out off the Gringott's bank, the dragon stopped on the roof of the bank, it pants, "Now what?" Ron ask, "Reducto" I cast on the dragon's tail so it started to open its wings and flew a little higher but its feet was on running through roofs, "Hold on" I said as the dragon started flying up higher and higher, "That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!" Ron yells happily, "Hermione's gone mad!" I comment and they laugh.