Background Story (3k special)

This is about why you came to that(The Scorch Trials) place.

Well, years ago thatvs where your mother lived and your father, Severus Snape, was sent to that place and met her, all he think was is she a veela because of her beauty.

He thought he could never love again as much as he loves Harry's mom, Lily, he introduced himself to the girl and that's where something bloom and that's where they happily lived but one night there was an attack, it was from the dark lord because of how much he hates the muggles.

Due to the fact that the dark lord knows your mother wasn't ordinary muggle but a pureblood, he let Severus to live with your mother, the Potters are great friends of your mother, then the day came, you were born and was at the Potters.

Baby you and baby Harry are in the crib until the dark lord came and killed all the people in the house, he was about to kill you and Harry when a dog(not Sirius) suddenly came and attacked him, the dog was an animagus but the dark lord didn't noticed that.

The dog transformed to his human form and get baby you but not without the dark lord cast a spell to the both of you, that man was the one who raised you as Alira Cresswell, he was your uncle, your mother's brother, Clove, until one day he was murdered. Your baby self was crying that night and that's where the (L/n)s found you.

They took you in and raised you as (Y/n) (L/n), your current family was a squib so they knew about the wizarding world and they're happy because you got accepted at Hogwarts in your 11th birthday, and you never ever wanted them to be in trouble so you obliviated them because you don't want more people you love be murdered just to protect you.

A/n: Okay I know this is confusing, I was also confused on what I typed here😅. I am deeply sorry about that.