XI

Hermione's POV:

It's almost a month now since (Y/n)'s disappearance, I was cutting Harry's hair until I thought something, "Oh My God!" I said then go to the table which the book was on, "What?" Harry ask, Ron's still probably sleeping so he's not replying, "I'll tell you in a minute" I answered as I look to the books on the table, "You can tell me now?" Harry suggests, "Sword of Gryffindor. Its goblin made" I said as Harry walk to the table's side across me, "Brilliant" he said, "No, you don't understand. Dirt and dust have no effect on the blade. It only takes in that which makes it stronger" I explained as I give the book to him.

"Okay..." Harry seems to not understand, taking my wand off the table then walk around the table, "Harry, you've already destroyed one Horcrux, right? Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets" I said, "With a basilisk fang If you tell me you got, one of those in that bloody beeded bag of yours" Harry replied.

"Don't you see? In The Chamber of Secrets you stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor Its blade is impregnated with basilisk venom" I explain, "It only takes in that which makes it stronger" he added, "Exactly, which is why-" I was cutted off, "It can destroy Horcruxes" Harry said, "That's why Dumbledore left it to you in his will" I replied, now we are sitting down on the sides of the table, "You're brilliant, Hermione" Harry said, "Not as brilliant as (Y/n)" I replied, looking down.

"Truely" Harry answered, "Actually, I just highly logical thinking, which allows to me see past and irrelevant details and perceived cleary which others overlook" I explained, "Yeah, there is only one problem, of course-" Harry was cutted off by the lights being turned off.

We tilted our heads to the side and saw Ron standing there, "Someone stole the sword" then the lights are back, "Hey, I'm still here. You two carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun" Ron said, his voice has turned venomous and colder, Harry closed the book then face him, still sitting, "What's wrong?" he ask, "Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Not according to you, anyway" Ron answered, "If you got something to say, don't be shy. Spit it out" Harry replied.

"All right, I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful because there's another damn thing we've gotta find" Ron answered, "I thought you knew what you signed up for" Harry replied, "Yeah. I thought I did too" Ron replied back, "Well then, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand. What part of this isn't living up to your expectations? Did you think we were gonna be staying in a hotel? Finding a Horcrux every other day? Thought you'd be back by Christmas?" Harry answered.

If only (Y/n)'s here, she know how to stop these two, "I just thought, after all this time we would've achieved something" Ron replied, "I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought Dumbledore told you something worthwhile. I thought you had a plan. I told you everything Dumbledore told me. In case you haven't noticed, we found a Horcrux" Harry said, "Yeah, and we're as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them" Ron snap, we are standing in circle, "Ron. Please, take--" I was cutted.

"I Take the Horcrux off" Ron said, "You wouldn't be saying this if you hadn't been wearing it all day" I replied, "Want to know why I listen to that radio? To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name, or Fred, or George or Mom. And (Y/n) being gone. She's the only one who understands me, she's the one who always there for me. You think I'm not listening? You think I don't know how this feels?! No, you don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead. You have no family" Ron snap at Harry.

"Stop. Stop" I tried stopping them, "Fine, then go! Go, then!" Harry snap back, "Fine" Ron said, "Ron" I called, "And you? Are you coming or you staying?" I didn't say anything, I can't answer his question, 'Please, (Y/n). Come back. I can't take this anymore' I thought, my tears are attempting to fall, "Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night" he said, the other night? "Ron, that's-- That's nothing" I answered, "Ron! Ron, where are you going? Come back, now!" I called as Ron continue walking away with his bag.

I can't do anything now, (Y/n) where are you? I beg you to come back now, I continue crying, 'Please, (Y/n)' I thought, I immediately wrote a letter and summoned a flock of birds to send it to (Y/n), hoping it would reach her.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Your POV:

"I suggest that you talk! You son of a bitch! Damn it!" Jorge continue hitting Marcus, "I'm sorry you're going to have to leave my house" was his answer, "Looks like you've been having fun" I heard Newt said, I now noticed that Thomas has woken up.

"Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge ask, "Wait, this is Marcus?" Thomas ask, "The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation?" Marcus look at Thomas, "I know you know where they're hiding" Marcus added, "So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal. You can come with us" Jorge said.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity" Marcus replied, "What's he talking about?" Thomas ask, "I'm talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the Immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in they get drunk, they have a good time. And then, later, WICKED comes in they separate the wheat from the chaff" Marcus answered, "I changed my mind, hermano. I do enjoy hurting you" and again Jorge hit Marcus by kicking him and falls down, "Talk! Talk!" Jorge yells as he points the gun to Marcus.

"Okay! Jesus! But I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around. They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's a long way away. You got half of WICKED on your ass. You're never gonna make it. Not on foot" Marcus replied, "Where's Bertha?" Jorge ask, "Not Bertha" Marcus groans until a gash of wind blew past my face, I walk out from the room and I saw some birds flying towards me, with some kind of parchment I think.

I caught it in the air and send the birds away, I'll read it later.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

We are on the car, Jorge driving and I saw from the mirror, Newt was smiling nonstop, "Enjoying the ride?" I ask, he just grin at me and finally we arrived at the mountain then suddenly we are being attacked, being shot by guns and eventually, Jorge stop driving, we hid behind the cars, we are hiding.

They're yelling to each other until I hear, "Drop it. Now! I said drop it! On your feet. Let's go. Let's go! Move! Back up! Easy. You two, over here now! Come on, let's go! Don't be stupid! Move. Slowly" we did as they say, they're girls obviously, "Aris?" the girl with the hair like Lee Jordan but much more longer, called and she took off her mask, "Oh, my God. Harriet?" Aris answered and they hug, "My God. What the hell are you doing here?" the girl, Harriet, ask and Aris turns to the girl with blond hair, "Sonya" Aris said and he hug her.

"Aris, you're lucky we didn't shoot your dumb ass. You alright, man?" Sonya ask, "How...? What's happening?" Minho ask, "We were in the maze together" Aris answered, "We're clear, guys! Come on out!" Harriet calls, "Copy that! We're clear! Stand down!" Harriet yells nonstop to their comrades.

"My God, you're alive. Back it up, Joe! Back it up! We're taking them to base"

"Wait, so, how did you guys get here?" Aris ask Harriet, "The Right Arm got us out" Harriet answered, "Wait. The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?" Thomas ask, "Hop in" and we got on their cas, "They've been planning this for over a year now. This is all for us" Harriet explains, "You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light" Sonya added and we continue riding in silence.