III

Your POV:

Me, Harry and Hermione attended Professor Slughorn's dinner party, me sitting beside some Slytherin to my left one seat apart and Harry to my right, "Hi, Blaise" I greet one of the Slytherin, he just nod at me then I pay attention to the prpfessor.

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?" the professor ask, "Yes, sir, in fact I'm meant to get hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays" Cormac answered, "Oh, well, be sure to give them both my best. And what about your uncle, Belby?" the professor ask once again, "For those of you who don't know well, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working on anything new? I don't know. He and my dad don't get along. 'Prolly cause my dad says potions are rubbish. His only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day" the boy explains as he doesn't stop eating the dessert.

"And what about you, Ms. Granger, what exactly does your family do in the Muggle world?" the professor ask, I look at Hermione, holding back a laugh, "My parents are dentists" she answered and the others look at her wierdly, what can I say? They're purebloods and doesn't know anything from muggle world(a/n: you're a pureblood though but know things from the muggle world, being friend of a muggle).

"They attend to people's teeth" Hermione explains, "Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?" Professor Slughorn ask, "No. Although, one boy, Robby Fenwich, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches" Hermione tells, me and Harry couldn't stop smiling, "Ah, Ms. Weasley. Come in, come in" Ginny walk towards the table, "Look, her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and Dean" Hermione mutters to us.

I look at Ginny with sad eyes then Harry got up, "Sorry, I'm not usually late" she said then sat down between me and that Belby boy, "No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any" the professor said, "What?" he ask Harry, "Nothing" Harry answered shortly, me and Hermione were smiling all the time.

Finally, we finished, we said our goodbyes and left the room, "Blaise" I called, he turn to me, "Tell Malfoy I said Hi, will you?"(a/n: sorry, did I tell you that you and Malfoy are friends before sixth year? Well, now you know) I hopefully look at him then he smiles and nod then left, I go straight to my dorm and lay down the bed.

ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ

Today's Quidditch, first game of Ron, like usual, Slytherins are making fun of him.

I look at the Slytherin table and saw that Malfoy's sitting away from his friends, "So how was it, then?" my gaze break from Malfoy when Ron spoke, "How is what?" Hermione ask, l "Your dinner party?" Ron answered/ask, "Pretty boring actually" I answered, "But I think Harry enjoyed dessert" Hermione added and I smiled knowingly.

"Slughorn's having Christmas, do you know? I'm about to bring someone" Hermione spoke, "I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen. He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?" Ron replied, "Actually, I was going to ask you" Hermione answered, "Really?" Ron ask then Lavender approach.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant" then that's it, she walk away, "I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot" Ron said, "Are you alright?" I ask, "Juice?" Harry give Ron a cup of juice, "Sure" Ron answered, "Hello, everyone" Luna greeted with a lion cap on her head, "You look dreadful, Ron." she said, "Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a turnic?" she ask Harry then Harry put a vial in his pocket, "Liquid luck" me and Hermione said, "Don't drink it, Ron" I said, "You could be expelled for that" Hermione added then Ron drink the juice.

"What are we talking about?" Harry ask then Ron got up, "Come on, Harry, we've got a game to win" he said, 'Oh boy' I thought.

ღ¸.✻''✻.¸¸ღ

Long story short, like usual, Gryffindor won! And thanks to Ron being a keeper of goal, "Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" our housemates cheer, "You shouldn't have done it" Hermione said, "I know. I supposed I could have just used the Confundus charm" Harry replied, "That was different. That was try-outs, this was a natural game" Harry said, "You didn't put in? Ron only thought you did" Hermione replied.

Then Lavender kiss Ron in front of everybody, Hermione walk away, I reach for Harry's arm and we follow her, we heard crying down the tower so we walk down the stairs, there's birds flying around on top of her, we sit on each of her sides, "Charm spell. Just practising" she said.

"Very good/Brilliant" me and Harry said, "How does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?" Hermione ask, Harry just look at her, "I know. I see the way you look at her. You're my best friend" then giggling could be heard and we saw Lavender and Ron, "Oops! I think this room's taken" then she left, Ron was about to leave but he turn to us, "What's with the birds?" he ask then Hermione was about to stand but I hold her down, instead I was the one who stood up, "Sorry, Ron. Oppugno" I cast then the birds flying then straight to Ron but he avoid it then leaves.

Hermione keeps crying, hugging Harry, "It feels like this" he said, I rub Hermione's back.