VII

Your POV:

We are getting ready for the wedding, once everybody know that I was awake, they started bombarding me questions which I answered correctly.

Then the minister of the magic arrived suddenly, "To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry ask, "I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter" the minister answered, we all sat down in the living room and the minister pulls out a letter and let it float, "Herein is said forth...? the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Billius Weasley 'I leave my deluminator. A device, of my own making. In hope when things seem most dark it will show you the light'" the minister gave the deluminator to him.

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron ask, "Yes" the minister answered shortly, "Really. What is it?" Ron opens it and the lights from the light bulbs are being taken in the deluminator then once Ron open it again, the lights are back, "Super" Ron said, "To Hermione Jean Granger 'I leave my copy of Tales of Beedle the Bard. In the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive'" then the minister handed a book to Hermione, "Mom used to tell me those. The wizard and the hopping pot, Babbity Rabbity and the Cackling Stump. Come on. Babbity Rabbity... No?" Ron spoke but stopped himself, a little embarrassed.

"To Harry James Potter 'I leave the snitch he caught in his first match at Hogwarts. As a reminder of rewards of perseverance and skill'" the minister handed Harry the snitch, "And finally to (Y/n) (Middle) (L/n) 'I leave a locket in hope that she wouldn't have anymore bad dreams and in hope of using it well in times of danger. Making memories with friends that would be kept'" the minister handed a locket to me.

 Making memories with friends that would be kept'" the minister handed a locket to me

It is beautiful.

"Is that it then?" Harry ask, "Dumbledore left you a second bequest The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away" the minister explains, "As an important historical artifact it belongs to Harry. It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets" Hermione explains.

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss Granger but that does not make it that wizards property. Unfortunately the current whereabout of the sword are unknown" the minister explains the situations, "Excuse me?" Harry ask, "The Sword is Missing. I don't know what you are up, to, Mr. Potter but you can't fight this war on your own. He is too strong" the minister said, this is going to be a long day.

.•♫•♬•♬•♫•..•♫•♬•♬•♫•..•♫•♬•♬•♫•.

(a/n: just think what you're wearing here, I don't know what's in your mind) We are having fun, having reception after the wedding until a ball of light was sent in front of so many people, "Ministry has fallen. Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming" then shadows comes in the tent and turns out it's the death eaters.

"Accio, broomstick!" I cast and a broomstick flew straight to me, I grab it and got on it, I go out the tent and get in the forest, hoping some death eaters are following, clearly there are two of them, They're casting the killing curse but I avoided it until I lost them, I go back to the tent and the trio are looking for me, "Take them somewhere safe" I said to Hermione, "But what-" I cutted her off, "Don't worry about me. Now go" and they apparate somewhere.(a/n: disapparate or apparate?)

I apparated on my own, somewhere with the broomstick, lucky my endless purse was still tied around my waist, "Lumos" I cast and my wand lit up then I changed into something casual(a/n: like shirt with jacket/coat on and pants), "Over here! Come on!" I heard a girl called so I quickly followed where it was, "Teresa, wait!" I heard a boy called back, so that girl's name is Teresa, ineteresting, "No, don't go in there!" the boy insists.

"Get down here!" the girl, Teresa, called, "Okay, come on! Get inside!" the boy yelled, "Come on, we should go" the boy said, "Aris, get in!" another boys calls, "Let's go, Fry" I now reach where they are and saw boys with a girl, "Can you hold onto this?" a boy ask then another boy pans his torch around the place so I have to hide behind something, "Where the hell are we?" the boy ask.

"We gotta go" the first boy I heard earlier said, "No. Thomas, stop!" Teresa said, so that's his name, "We gotta keep moving" the boy, Thomas, said to the girl, "Tell me what's going on. It's WICKED. It's WICKED. They lied to us. We never escaped. Me and Aris, we found bodies. Too many to count" Wicked? I was about to leave, wrong move, I dropped something which caused a loud thump on the sandy ground.

"Who's there?" Thomas called, "Show yourself!" he calls again, I slowly stood up from where I was, "There!" then the light was shone to me, "It's alright, I'm a friend" I call to them, "How do we know you're telling the truth?" an asian looking boys ask, "Just to let you know I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm not from here or I didn't came from any some kind of named Wicked or something" I explained as I go near them, "By the sound of her accent, she's sounds like Newt" a boy with dark skin said, "Great another Newt, but a girl" the asian boy said, "Newt? Who's Newt?" I ask and they step aside and let me take a look at a dirty blonde haired boy, he's kinda cute though, anyways.

"I am" he answered, he DOES have the same accent as me, "Back to topic, Thomas. What do you mean? Dead bodies?" the asian boy ask, "No, but they weren't alive either. They had them strung up. With tubes coming out of them. They were being drained. There's something inside of us that WICKED wants. Something in our blood. So we have to get as far away from them as possible" Thomas explains.

"Okay. So, what's the plan?" the dirty blonde, Newt, ask, "You do have a plan, right?" he clarifies, "Yeah. I don't know" Thomas answered, "Well, we followed you out here, Thomas and now you're saying that you have no idea where we're going or what we're doing" Newt replied, "Wait. Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains. Some kind of resistance or army. The Right Arm" a kid who looks like more younger than them explains, "The Right Arm. If they're really against WICKED, maybe they can help us" Thomas said, "People. In the mountains. Mountain people" Newt said, I kinda want to laugh at his statement but seeing as he's so serious, I kept my laugh.

"That's your plan?" Newt ask, "Well maybe that's your only chance" I explained, "Hey, guys. Check this out" another boy calls, kneeling one knee on the ground, "Minho, give me a light!" he instructs and we go over him, we saw prints of wobbly footprints, "Someone's been down here" the boys said, "Come on" I mind my own business now until, "We'll split up, see what else we can find" Thomas instructs, I walk towards the girl, "Teresa, right?" I ask and she nodded.

"Come on, let's go somewhere private. You need to change" I said, "But there are no clothes here" she said as we arrived somewhere mire secluded, "There is" I replied, "Where?" she ask, I hold out my small bag and take out some of my clothes and give it to her, she was shocked at what she saw, "You gonna stand there or are you going to change?" I ask and she takes the clothes from me, "How in the world did these clothes fit in there?" Teresa ask as she change.

"Magic" I answered shortly then I saw a bottle of water but no water in it, I muttered 'Aguamenti' and fill the bottle, "Where did you go?" I heard Teresa ask, I turn to look at her and saw that she's holding a picture of a young girl.

Somewhere....

Third POV:

Harry, Hermione, and Ron are laying on their bed, staring at the ceiling, talking about you, "Do you think (Y/n)'s alright?" Hermione ask, "Of course she is. She's one of the bright witch of our age, she'll know what to do" Ron answered, "But then again, we don't know where she is. I hope she'll be alright from where she is" Harry replied.

Back to you....

Your POV:

I sneeze as I was putting some things in my purse, someone must be talking about me then I heard the asian boy, who I learned his name is Minho, and Thomas are running and shouting at us to run then I saw some other inhuman creatures are running behind them.

"Merlin" I said then we run off.