IX

Your POV:

I woke up before everybody does, I look for something to eat in my bag and I'm glad I packed bread, I ate it and wait for everyone to wake up, I heard a grunt beside me and saw that Winston is getting up, it's dawn so it's still a little dark out, I help him sit up and took out some other medicine and water but before handing it to him, I gave him something to eat.

After he eats, I hand him the medicine, "Here, drink these. It'll help you to feel a lot better" I said as I hand him the medicine and the water, "Just before you drink it, there's something you should know. It tastes horrible, but it'll help you to feel better" I explain and then he drink it but was about to spit it out, "Just swallow it" I said and he did swallow it, "That taste horrible" he said and I laugh.

Then everybody now had woken up, checking on Winston, "He's alright now" I said and the sun has now rise and we continue our adventure towards the mountain, I saw Minho was about to drink the water from his bottle but nothing came out, he was about to throw, "Woah, woah, woah stop" I stopped him then took out my wand, "Aguamenti" I cast and the bottle filled with cold water, "Thanks" he said and drink it.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

It's night time again, how time flies by and I said I would stood up a tent for us, of course they argue back to me about the tent being small for us, "Yeah, and I think we've talked about magic then completely forgot it" I said, "But the tent is too small" Minho replied, "At least we have a shelter to stay in and not on the cold sandy ground" I sassed, "But if it IS small, take all the blame" he snap back.

"Okay" I agreed then took out the tent, arranging it and everybody got in once I finished arranging it, we walk in and they were amazed by how it was big in the inside while so small outside, they put their bags on the floor and took each bed, "Incendio. Reducio" I cast and the lamp around us, lit up.

"You really know how to survive outside" Frypan said, "My father taught me how to" I replied, "I'll go out for a minute" I added then walk out, I heard footsteps behind, "I want to be alone, please" I said, "I want to know what you will be doing" I heard Newt answered, "I don't have a choice, haven't I?" I ask, chuckling, "None" he answered, chuckling too.

"Protego Totalum. Salvio Hexia. Repello Muggletum" I wave my wand on the air as the protective enchantments are being casted, "What are you doing?" Newt ask, "Protective enchantments, just in case if I was tracked down by Death eaters, we're protected" I answered then repeats the spells.

"Protego Totalum. Salvio Hexia. Muffliato. Protego Horribilis. Repello Muggletum. Protego Totalum. Silencio. Protego Horribilis. Salvio Hexia" I cast over and over again and finally finished it, I saw a dark shadow from the corner of my eye so I turned to where I've putted the enchantments and saw Death Eaters clearly wants to continue where they're going but was being pushed back by the protective enchantments I cast around us.

"What are those?" I heard Thomas ask behind me, "Death Eaters" I answered shortly, "Protective Enchanments. What a smart girl" I heard Bellatrix's muffled voice and she laugh hyterrically then go away, "Clearly, they're looking for me" I said, "Why?" Minho ask, "Maybe because I was friends with the chosen one and would like to interrogate me for some reason" I answered truthfully but not saying the full answer, they're Death Eaters, torturing you until you said the truth.

"Let's call it a night, shall we?" I said, breaking the silence then we go in the tent, we drifted off to sleep quickly because from exhaustion.

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

I heard someone comes in the tent but I ignored it, knowing it's probably Thomas or the others, "Hey. Hey. Get up. Newt, get up. Come on, let's go. Frypan, Aris. I see something" I heard Thomas then footsteps towards me then shake me awake, "What? What is it?" I ask, groggily as I sat up.

"What-" then we go out the tent, "You see that? It's lights. We made it. Let's go. We gotta go. Come on. Come on, let's go" Thomas making us move fast then there's a ligthning, I quickly make the tent shrink to a small size after putting out the fire from the torches inside and we run quickly towards the lights ahead of us.

The lightning started to strike near us, "Let's go! Hurry! Go! Run! Keep moving! Come on! Let's go! Come on, Teresa! Go, go, go! We're getting closer! Keep going! Get inside! Go!" Thomas yells from behind, "Oh, shi-" then Minho was about to curse when he was struck by the lightning, "Merlin, Minho!" I call then run beside him, another lightning was about to struck but I blocked it.

"Protego!" I cast then the lightning stopped striking me and Minho, "Come help him! Come on, get him up" I yelled at then and Winston and Frypan helps Minho up, carrying him and we run again as the lightning striking near us, "Keep going! Go! Move! Come on! Hurry up! Come on!" then we all arrive at the place, "Get in" we got in, "Put him down. Watch his head" then the boys puts down Mingo on the ground.

"Who's got a light?" Thomas ask, "Lumos" I cast and my wand lit up and they turn on the torch from them, "Minho! Come on, come on. Minho? Minho? Come on, Minho. Come on, man" after a moment of silence, Minho gain consciousness as he breaths heavily, all of us sighed in relief, "There he is. There you go. Here you are" Newt said, "Are you okay?" I ask.

"What happened?" Minho ask back, "Dude, you've got struck by lightning" I answered, "Oh" was the only word he said, we laugh a little, "Come on, let's get him up. Nice and slow" Thomas said, "Okay. Let's get him up" Newt said, "Think you can get up?" Thomas ask Minho, "Yeah?" then he was lifted up for him to stand up, "Oh, my God. Thanks, guys" he said.

"Hey. What's that smell?" Winston ask then, like the creature we've saw the day I met them, was trying to reach him, this one was chained, "Behind you!" Thomas yelled and there's another from behind me, "Oh, sh1t!" Newt cursed as the creatures are starting to get hoard, "Oh, my God" Minho said, "Merlin's beard" I said as another one grab my arm then I pulled back.