XXII

A/n: One HELL of a chapter, and btw, you need to pay attention to where Harry would watch the life of Snape...

Third Person's POV:

Elsewhere, Harry was climbing up the stairs with Newt, Thomas, and Minho following behind him whilst other students were going down and then the four heard Luna from behind them, "Harry, wait! I need to talk to you!" Luna called as she continue to catch up with Harry and the others.

"I'm a bit pre-occupied at the moment, Luna" Harry answered as he continue climbing up not looking behind but Newt, Thomas, and Minho, "Maybe you should listen to her, Harry" Newt suggests as Luna was now beside him, "We need to hurry if we want the Horcrux to be destroy, come on" Harry replied as he didn't stop climbing up the stairs.

"You don't know where you're going. You're wasting your time!" Luna replied back, "Look, we'll talk later, okay?" Harry suggests as he climb more steps, Luna was now in front of Newt, Thomas, and Minho, who are now behind them trying to catch up, "Harry?" Luna calls as they climb the stairs further more, "Later" Harry answered, "Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!" Luna suddenly snaps which Harry and the other three boys stopped, Harry was now looking at Luna shocked, the three boys stopped too behind Luna.

Luna isn't the type of person to snap others when angry, she never really been angry at all, "Do you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There is not a person alive who's seen it" Luna said but Harry didn't replied, "It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead" Luna explained then bright light can be seen through the window, they watch the barrier as it surround their school, "It's very impressive, isn't it?" Luna cuts off the silence developing around them and she look between the four boys.

"If you want to find her, you'll find her down there" Luna points, "Aren't you coming?" Harry ask her, "No. I think it's best if you two talk alone. She's very shy" Luna said and the four boys continue moving to where they headed, 'Please, (Y/n), please don't tell me you link the barrier to you' Harry thought, worrying about his friend who's part of the order.

They finally found the grey lady and they conversed about where the diadem is.

Elsewhere...

Your POV:

I was running in around the castle as other students get out of here, trying to find the chamber, finally I arrived to Myrtle's bathroom and found the gate to the chamber was open so I jump through it and run to find Hermione and Ron, I found the door to the chamber and saw it was wide open, I peek through it and saw the others with Hermione and Ron.

Ron was getting a fang of the Basilisk while the goblet/horcrux was in front of their feet, "Let's get this over with" I suddenly said and heard several yelps as they jump in surprise when I suddenly talked, "Don't ever do that again. You nearly scared us to death!" Ron said, putting a hand on his chest where his heart was, I rolled my eyes on him and cross my arms.

Finally, the horcrux was destroyed and the room was about to fill with water when the water stopped filling the room and was now gone, a short waved of water, I coughed up some of it because we're just standing there and my mouth was opened that time and nearly drunk it but managed to not to then I felt pain through my body, 'Knew it, they're trying to get in' I thought and saw Hermione and Ron kiss, "Finally!" I yelled and they look at me, letting go of each other as they laugh, "You two are like a married couple when arguing and I was like 'Man, just get together already!'" I said and we all laugh.