VI

Your POV:

I pack all my stuff in my small bag, nearly purse, I made it endless so my belongings are fitted, I bid goodbye to my parents, they're now in the living room watching television, "Obliviate" I cast and once finished, I leave immediately, I'm going to Harry's.

Finally, I got to Harry's with my other friends and the order, "Hello Harry!" Ron greet as Harry opens the door and hug him, "Hi!" Hermione greets hugging Harry, "Hi!" Harry greets back, "Great to see you again" I hug Harry.

"You're looking fit" Hagrid said then Mad-eye interupts, getting in the house, "Yeah, he is absolutely gorgeous. Lets say we get undercover, before someone blows you, do you?" Mad-eye said as we all got in the living room, "Kingsley, weren't you looking after the PrimeMinister?" Harry ask.

"You are more important" Shacklebolt replied, "Hello Harry. Bill Weasley" Bill introduces as he shakes Harry's hand, "Pleasure to meet you" Harry greeted back, "He wasn't always so handsome Daredevil" Fleur said, "True enough Happened while fighting a werewolf called Greyback" Bill explains, "I Would like to return the favour one day. You're still beautiful to me, Billy" Fleur said and kiss Bill's cheek, "Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steak on the raw side now" Lupin said.

"My husband the joker. By the way, Wait till you hear the news..." Tonks was cutted off by Mad-eye explaining everything, finally, after everything, I was on a broomstick, I'm alone so they would think I am the real Harry.

I look back at Harry with an encouraging smile then turn back in front and we flew, fighting some death eaters, I've got to admit, I nearly got hit by the killing curse.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I now arrived at the burrow, full of scratches and bruises from the spells that was used on me, "What happened? Where are the others? Is no one else back?" Mrs. Weasley ask then everything went black.

I was laying on a couch, I lost my consciousness but not my hearing so I still can heard everything, "How are you feeling, Georgie?" I heard Fred ask, George mumbles something, "Come again?" Fred ask, "Saintlike. Im holey. I'm holey Fred Get it?" George answered, "A whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for holey. Pathetic" I heard chuckling, "I'm still better looking than you" George said.

"Mad-Eye is dead. Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated" I heard Bill announces, "What happened to her?" Tonks ask, definitely reffering to me, "She was full of scratches and bruises when she got here, we didn't get a chance to ask her who she was because once she landed she fell unconcious" Mrs. Weasley answered.

I felt a hand, a man's hand actually, stroking my head, "I will never let anything happen to you again. Not like this" I heard Harry muttered.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

I woke up in the morning when someone was shouting outside the house, I was about the get up and look out but I saw one of the twin with a bandage over his head, brushing his teeth as he tip toed towards the sink in the kitchen, I believe he's George.

"Morning" he greets then I saw Harry and Ginny was standing there, I laugh quietly then got up, my scratches are well tended now and so are my bruises, "Morning, guys" I greeted and finally they noticed me, I smiled at them.

Harry hug me all of a sudden then pulled away, "Tell me, if you're really (Y/n) (L/n), what did you replied when I said I was sorry the day I used an unknown spell to Malfoy?" he ask, "If I'm not clearly mistaken it's.... 'It's alright. Just don't use it again, it's dangerous'" I quoted and Harry give me another hug, "Harry, you know it's really sweet hugging me so suddenly but do you mind about the scratches I have are sore?" I sassilly said.

"There we go, that's the (Y/n) we know. Welcome back" he replied, I only noticed now he was wearing something for a wedding or something, "Someone will get married? Who?" I ask excitedly, "Bill and Fleur, don't you see that sign?" Harry points where the sign is and saw 'Bill and Fleur' written in calligraphy.

"Wow, why didn't say so?" I ask, "Lupin doesn't want anyone of us to wake you" Harry sheepishly answered, I snickered.