X

Your POV:

"I see you've met our guard dogs" a woman with very short hair came, "Who's that?" I ask, "Stay back! Stay back!" Thomas warns, "You guys look like shit" the woman said, "I'll take that as a compliment" I replied.

"Come on. Follow me. Unless you want to stay here with them" the woman signals us to come with her then the creature wants to lunge to me but it was chained, we followed the woman and we arrived at a room, we come in and some men are suddenly walking behind us as we walked in, I've been ignoring their conversations earlier, so I don't know now.

"No one's come out of the Scorch in a long time. You've just got him curious" a man in front of us said, I believe he's George? "George with the 'G' or different spelling?" I ask, everyone looks at me like I was crazy, "This girl picks up so fast. I like her" the woman said, "He's name is Jorge as in different spelling. And also, you had me curious, too" the woman added, "Anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place?" Minho ask.

"Let's just hear him out" Thomas answered, again I zoned out for awhile until, "Hey! Get the hell off me! Get the hell off me, man!" Thomas started yelling and the woman has what looks like a scanner and scan the back of Thomas' neck, "Shut up, you big baby" the woman said as she scan him.

"What is that?" Thomas ask, "You were right" the woman said as she reads the scanner, "Right about what?" the George with different spelling ask the woman and took out his eyeglasses then reads the scanner, "What is she talking about?" Thomas ask, "I'm sorry, hermano. Looks like you're tagged. You came from WICKED. Which means you're very valuable" George with different spelling said then we were being dragged somewhere and I blacked out.

❊ ♪ ..~~ • ~~.. ♪ ❊

I woke up when my companions having a conversation, "'Just hear what the man has to say', Really working out for us" Minho sarcastically said, "Shut up, Minho" Thomas snap back, "Maybe I can reach the rope" I suggest, "Enjoying the view?" George with different spelling suddenly arrived, "What the hell do you want now?" I ask, "That is the question. My men want to sell you back to WICKED. Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me that you're not either" he answered.

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho ask, "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm" George with different spelling said, "I thought you said they were ghosts" Thomas replied, "I happen to believe in ghosts" George with different spelling said, "And believe me, they're real" I sassed slightly, "Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves. You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal" George w/ different spelling said.

"We don't know much" Thomas answered then we were being lift down slowly, I think I'm gonna be sick, especially when you're hanging upside down, "Okay! Okay, all right. They're hiding in the mountains. And they attacked WICKED. They got out a bunch of kids. That's it. That's all we know" Thomas said then we stopped moving down and a man approaches, "Yo, Jorge. What's going on?" he ask.

"Me and my new friends were just getting acquainted. We're done now" George with different spelling said then was about to leave but was stopped by Thomas, "Hey, wait. You're not gonna help us?" Thomas ask, "Don't worry, hermano. We'll get you back to where you belong" then George with different spelling leaves, "Hang tight" he added as he's walking away.

❊ ♪ ..~~ • ~~.. ♪ ❊

"I think I'm going to throw up a minute now" I said, "Go now" Thomas said as they're reaching for Teresa, "Okay. I got it" Minho said, "Minho, ready?" Thomas ask, "Yeah. Gotcha" Minho answered, "Okay. One, two, here we go" Thomas replied as Minho readied himself to push Teresa towards the railings, "Three" and Minho threw Teresa towards the railings, so close yet so far, "Oh, shit" Minho cursed.

My wand was inside my small bag, they tried pushing Teresa again and this time, she caught the railings so she immediately take off the ropes from her feet and release us all then the man from earlier came at us, holding out a gun, "We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay? We just got to get out of here" Thomas said, "Is that so?" then he took out what looks like a walkie-talkie, just like Hermione explained every objects and things from muggle world, "Janson, I got 'em for ya. I'm bringing 'em down. Don't shoot us" then he puts away the walkie-talkie and aiming at us.

Thomas come near the man and he pulled the trigger but Thomas was quick, he turns away the gun upwards then kick the man on the stomach and on the jaw, the man was about to shot us again, there's a loud bang and we thought it's one of us was shot but we saw the man in front of us lay down the floor and we saw the woman earlier, so she's the one who shot this bastard, "Come on" she called but none of us move, "Come on, Let's go" she called again and this time, Thomas was the first to follow her.

We followed them behind, "Brenda! Hurry! We don't have much time! Let's go, let's go, let's go! Right this way!" then we were led to some kind of zipline, "You gotta be kidding me" Minho said, "Plan B, hermano. You kids wanna get to the Right Arm? I'll lead you to them. But you're gonna owe me. Follow me! All right! Let's go!" then George w/ different spelling ziplined across.

"Come on! Everyone, go. Go! Come on. Come on! Aris, come on" we all ziplined one by one and that's where we escaped from WICKED.

❊ ♪ ..~~ • ~~.. ♪ ❊

Somewhere...

Harry's POV:

We are here, in the middle of the forest, trying to destroy the Horcrux, "You first" Hermione said so I obeyed, "Incendio!" I cast and the Horcrux was threw off to the ground, we go near it, "Incendio" Hermione casted and the Horcrux was sent into fire, but it still alive.

"Expulso" I casted again but still nothing, "Diffindo" nothing, "Reducto" again, nothing, I shot the spell again to the locket but still nothing, I walk to it and take it then put it on, "What are you doing?" Hermione ask as I put on the locket, "We have to keep it safe, until we find out how to destroy it" I answered, "Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sent you out to find those Horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't it bother you?" Ron's right.

If (Y/n)'s here, she'll know what to immediately do, she's our brain, much more knowledge than Hermione. I hope she's alright, 'Another year, another adventure, another pain. Everything's going to change now and we'll be right here for you no matter what, Harry' (Y/n)'s voice rung in my head as I walk away from Hermione and Ron.

❊ ♪ ..~~ • ~~.. ♪ ❊

Back to you...

Your POV:

We've been looking for the woman, Brenda and Thomas who was left behind, me and my other friends are being led to some guy named Marcus, what? Like Marcus Flint, okay just kidding, anyways, here we are in front of Marcus, him sitting while being knocked off by Jorge, yes, I know the spelling of his name now.

"Can you stop knocking him now? I have a better torture" I suggest and Jorge step aside to let me torture him, "Crucio" I cast and he screams then I stop for a minute, "Are you gonna tell us now?" I ask, he didn't replied so I casted the cruciatus curse again, "For the last time, tell us where they are" I said with venomous voice but still nothing.

Jorge lunge at him, hitting him again and again on the face until it became swollen and had buldge eye.