XII

Your POV:

Finally, we arrived at the place, "Where's Vince?" Harriet ask some random guy, "Somewhere over there, I think" the guys answered, "Who's Vince?" Thomas ask, "He's the one who decides if you get to stay" Harriet answered, "I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army" Minho replied.

"Yeah, we were. This is all that's left of us. Lot of good people died getting us this far" Sonya answered, "Who are they?" a man, who I think is Vince ask, coming out of the tent, "They're Immunes. Caught 'em coming up the mountain" Harriet reports, "Did you check 'em?" Vince ask, "I know this guy, Aris. I trust him" Harriet said, referring to Aris, "Well, I don't. Check 'em" and they checked us.

"Hey, boss" another random guy called to Vince then Brenda suddenly slam on the ground, "Brenda! Brenda! What's going on? Brenda! Brenda. Brenda, talk to me" Jorge was on her side, calling her, "What's going on with her?" Thomas ask, "I don't know. Brenda, are you all right? Brenda? Talk to me" Jorge said over and over to Brenda, "What the hell? shit!Crank! We got a Crank!" then people started to crowd us and some others are point a gun to Brenda.

"No! No! Wait, wait! Step back! Listen, okay? This just happened, okay? She's not dangerous yet" Thomas explains, "You shouldn't have brought her here!" Vince yelled, "I know" Thomas replied, "We let Cranks in here now, the safe haven doesn't last a week!" Vince yells at Thomas, "Step back! I understand, okay? I understand. Just listen. Please. Please, okay? I told her that you could help. Okay?" Thomas reaasures.

"No" Vince replied, "There's got to be something you can do" Jorge said, "Yeah, there is. I can put her out of her misery" and we stop him, "Vince, that's enough! Let him go. Let him go!" a middle aged woman appears, "She's infected, Doc. There's nothing we can do for her" Vince said and the woman walk beside him, "No, but he can" she replied, staring at Thomas, "Hello, Thomas" she greets, "What? You know me?" Thomas ask, the woman just nod and look down, "Interesting. It makes sense they'd put you in the maze. Though I must admit I was worried they'd kill you after what you did" the woman said as she walk beside Brenda who was laying on the ground.

"What I did?" Thomas ask, "The first time we spoke, you said you couldn't take it anymore watching your friends die, one by one. The last time we spoke you gave me the coordinates of every WICKED compound, trial and lab" the woman explains, "He was our source" Vince reolied, "We couldn't have pulled all this off without him. Take her to the tent" the woman orders, Thomas and Jorge following the woman in the tent, leaving us with Vince, "Get these guys some warm clothes" he ordered Harriet.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥ • ♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

We are sitting on a small mountain, near the camp and still waiting for Thomas to come, I decided to read the parchment that was sent to me earlier, it said

(Y/n)

I hope this will reach you, I don't know what to do anymore. Please come back, we're looking for answers that I can't think of now. You're our only chance, we miss you. We are nearing to destroy one Horcrux but Ron took it away. He just left, saying those kinds of things. I don't know how long he's been hiding it. He says you're the only one who can understand him, which is right. You're the only one who can understand us what we can't understand from ourselves. Please, come back.

Hermione

Tears attempting to fall but I kept them then Thomas arrived, "I wish Alby could've seen all this. And Chuck. He'd be proud of you, you know, Tommy" Newt said, "Yeah" Minho agrees, "Hey, Aris!" Frypan calls Aris, who's having conversations with his two friends, "Hey, guys!" He call back, "I kinda like that kid" Frypan said, paying attention to us, "Yeah. I still don't trust him, though" Minho said, "And why is that?" I chuckled, he just give me a 'duh' look, "Don't make that face" I said.

He didn't listen, he just continue doing it, "Have I ever told you a story about an Asian boy who likes being sassy and all, and IS being called by his friends 'The Sass Queen'?" I look at him and just nudge my arm a little, "Shut up" he said, "Hey, where's Teresa?" Thomas ask, "She went up there" I point towards where she was.

I excuse myself then go in a tent to have some privacy, I'll reply Hermione, I wrote down my replies and conjures a flock of birds and order them to bring it to Hermione, 'I hope it will reach you, too' I thought.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥ • ♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥

Hermione's POV:

A gash of wind blew in our tent, I walk out and saw a flock of birds coming towards me with some parchment with them, I caught it and read

Hermione

Your letter reached me. I hope you're all right there even Ron's away. Don't worry, I'll handle him when I got back with you, but now's not the time. Continue finding some other Horcruxes and destroy it. I'll be here for you all, but this is for your own good, me being away but still guiding you. I miss you too, all three of you. I hope this'll reach you, too.

(Y/n)

She's hinting something, but I'm too depressed to have a slightest clue, so many stress coming through my head, I walk back in the tent and lay down on the bed, letting the tears fall down on the bridge of my nose, 'I miss you, (Y/n). Help us. Help me' I thought and drifted off to sleep.