69

.
.

Kaira were busy in their own world. Kartik was totally lost in the moment that he started moving ahead with the flow. While she just remained calm. The love she was getting from him. She felt it magical. She didn't remember him but still his touch was familiar to her.

K "Naira.." he whispered under his breath.

He slowly touched her neck with his one hand and other was already on her waist.

K "I love you.. Naira" he said placing a assurance kiss on her forehead.

She could feel goosebumps all over her body. It was so hard to breathe. He made it more difficult. He just moved his head a little kissing her neck. She shivered by his touch and sightly took his name.

K "I love you..I love you..I love you so much.." it was only mere whisper but she heard it.

But something cracked in her mind and she backed off.

N "Kartik, Main..Main washroom.." he nodded and she ran from there.

He sat confused. A blush played on his face recalling the moment they had few while ago.

K "Sharma gayi hogi." He cutely ruffled his hairs.

10 minutes passed she was still in the washroom. He was yawning.

K "itna kya time laga rhi hai. Naira.." He called her.

She could hear it. She was sitting in the washroom thinking about the same thing. She herself told him she is comfortable. Then what was stopping her then?

N "Kartik, just 2 minute." He waited for her but she didn't turn up.

After 10 minutes she came out. She saw him sleeping cutely in the bed. It didn't take a second to her to realize he was waiting for her.

She came near him and sat beside him. She started recalling so something.

The day she was alone whole day. She was swiping her phone

N "Kartik, I am sorry. Maine tumhe aise ignore kiya. But..I think Hume ek dusre se dur rehna chaiye.

"Kartik ne kaha toh tha humari shaadi pure rituals ke sath huyi thi." Her heart justified.

"Lekin mujhe yaad nhi hai kuch bhi. Isliye I just want to wait for some time. Tabtak hum dono ek dusre samaj lenge. Shayed mujhe pyaar bhi.."

Her heart accepted it's defeat. And frustratingly left her in her own stupid thoughts.

Bechara Kartik listened the whole conversation and made a super frustrating, helpless look.

K "yeh stupid ladki. Oh God kiya karu main iska." He murmured hiding himself in the blanket.

Naira switched off the lights. And went to her side. He sighed.

K "toh ye research chal rhi thi phone pe.
Hug karke sone me kya problem hai isse!"

"Iski toh main. Wait and watch Mrs Goenka." He said to himself. In no time he cuddled with her from back. She gasped.

N "Kartik.." he immediately closed his eyes. He was pretending to be sleep.

K "badi ayi."

N "Kartik toh. Ab kya karu." He was so tightly holding her that she couldn't free herself.

So she reluctantly slept in his arms. He smiled victoriously.

Next morning,

Naira was preparing breakfast for them.