PROLOGUE

I watched him slowly moving his body like a snake. How does one even do that, damn he is so sexy. He is only in his briefs and I can definitely see the size of his phallus in those briefs, some people are blessed, that is God's creation. Oh he is moving closer towards me. I am seated down on a nice chair and everyone is gathered around me witnessing these two men doing the unbelievable. Their screams bring me back to live as I remember that these are just strippers and this is my bachelorette party, in just a month I am getting married, flip!

Stripper 1:"Like what you see baby?" He is standing right in front of me and his phallus almost in my face. I don't even know what to say but to leave my mouth hung open. These men are gifted!
Thandeka:"Oh yeah baby! Come give it to me, she's about to get married!" Everyone just laughs at her crazy self. "What? Can't blame a single mom for trying."
I watch them strip around me so sexy, while doing that I am caressing their bodies all over until I ended up touching their phalluses, that is when I realised how I got lost in the moment, wearing this sexy white lingerie was not helping at all. I hear some of the girls gasp and I quickly remove my hands from them. This happens for five more minutes until I got up from the chair, I need air. I went to the table where drinks were put and I took a shot followed by another.

Thandeka:"Those men are fine! I think ngizo hamba no yedwa." (I am leaving with one of them)
Ntombi:"Wena emadodeni, ngino ku'khohlwa." (I tend to forget how you are around men)
Thandeka:"Girl with that type of men, I can't turn blind eye. I saw how turned up you were, you were hot." Was I too obvious?
Ntombi:"No, I was not. I have a fiance, remember?" I don't even know who my fiance is.
Thandeka:"Even a blind person would see how bad you were when you were touching those fine creatures. You couldn't hold yourself." She's right.
Ntombi:"Whatever!" We laugh.
Thandeka:"Asambe, there is still more to do." What!? More surprises? She pulls me by hand, I walk behind her looking at her nice built ass bouncing up and down in that red lingerie. I smack it.
Thandeka:"Ouch!" She winced and I laugh at her. "Uzo batala."(You will pay) I shrug.
Ntombi:"I love what I see babe." I wink at her, but she shook her head and stood.
Thandeka:"Hamba uyohlala phansi and leave my fat ass to other people who can handle it." (Sit down)
I went to the chair, specially for me and sat down. We played two more games and the fun began. Music played and we we're getting sloshed. I told myself that I am going to enjoy my bridal shower and my wedding since well, my marriage is arranged. I have not even met my husband as yet. It is said that I will be meeting him down the aisle the day of our wedding. I am not happy at all about this whole arranged marriage, I don't want to get married well, at least not this soon. I am still 24 years and I really want to enjoy my life as a single woman. But anyway, life isn't always how you want it to be. I hope he is handsome, because I am going to run away if he looks like an old grandpa. I was told so little about him that he runs business. God! My thoughts are disturbed by my older sister, Mbali.

Mbali:"Earth to Makoti!" (Bride) I chuckled. "I know what you are thinking of. Don't worry sis'wam, kuzo ndlula." (It will be fine, sister)
Ntombi:"Kanjan' kodwa? I don't even know if my "dear husband" will love me, if he is abusive or maybe has a girlfriend. How is he going to treat me?" (How though)
Mbali:"You are reading too much into it. Relax, you know you can book yourself into a five star hotel if you feel you can't live in the same room with him right? You got the money girl." We laugh.
Ntombi:"The problem would be my in-laws. They'd make unexpected visits."
Mbali:"Duh! You won't be taking all your clothes with. Leave some behind and maybe, you will get yourself a man at the hotel, who knows." She winks, I chortled. I forget how crazy she can be.
Ntombi:"So this is it, I am getting married in just a blink of an eye." I laughed. "If anyone told me that I was going to get married this year, I would have laughed at them and called them fools. But look who is the fool now."
Mbali:"Well, you better believe it and enjoy every single thing about this wedding because it might be your first and last."
She's right.

I made sure this is my big dream wedding, I did it my way as they took everything in their hands for the traditional wedding. I have already met my in-laws during the lobola negotiations and I must say that they are very nice people, I am just not sure about their son that I am about to get married to.