NINETEEN

NTOMBENHLE

Wifey, have you seen my phone!? I am not sure where I left it!” He is shouting from the lounge.

He left his charger on the kitchen counter together with Luyolo’s. I even used both of their phones to snap pictures in the kitchen. I’ve been in here for almost an hour now preparing lunch for everyone. I made a Gatsby for everyone, I love Gatsby.

“No husby, I haven’t!” Shout back rolling my eyes. He'll look for it himself.
“Mnqundu! (Ass!) Are you flirting with my wife?” Luyolo jumps in, leaving the other guys laughing.
“Wifey, should I fill him up or you will do the honors?” I walk to the lounge with their lunch.
“Oh husby I think the message is clear.” I play along.
“Khanyisile!” His voice went straight to my clit.
“Husbae?” 
“Don’t start with me. Siya kwedini!” He looks so serious.
“Relax bro…” Siya laughs, making the rest of us join in.
“Baby we are just playing…” I charge towards him and sit next to him.
“That is a very bad game.” He pecks me on the cheek.
“But she is still my wife!” Siya teases.
“Sad part, she is your wife by the name only and good thing is that, you can’t have her.” Are they seriously going to mouse and cat on this like I am not here? Kids! 
“You can never know.” Could Siya stop already. I get up on my feet.
“I'll check you guys later. Mr me, I am going out to meet up with a colleague.” He also gets up on his feet.
“Colleague?” Why am I sensing insecurity here? 
“Yes. I have decided that, I go back to work on Monday.”
“Ooh, I see.” He looks disappointed. But why?
“Uhm, I guess I should leave you.” I smooch his lips. “Enjoy your lunch.” I went upstairs to get ready.

My phone beeped alerting a message, it is my colleague, Nobantu. Well, we decided that she comes here to Luyolo’s, oh pardon me I mean, “Our” house because, apparently there is a whole lot to catch up on with work, I am so not ready.

The elevator finally opens after what seemed like forever and closes right after I stepped in. I am doing breathing exercises because, the elevator is leading me straight to the lounge where the boys are at. The elevator opens and immediately I could reek a whole garden in the room, what the hell! Are they smoking weed in my house? In my lounge? Let me first go and get Nobantu before, I attend to these big babies who are messing up my coffee table!

“My sexy wife!” Why is Luyolo screaming!? I give all of them stares, deadly stares as I went to the front door.
“Are you leaving!?” He shouts from behind, I’ll ignore him for now, Nobantu is waiting for me. “Khanyisile!” Ugh this man! I am angry at him, and I am trying so much to be less angry at him but, he is giving me reasons to be “highly” angry at him.

I open the door and my eyes land on Nobantu, standing against her car in the driveway. I really like what she is wearing, in fact she wears so much like a Butch, but trust me she is not one, well, not that I know of. I have seen her a lot with skirts and dresses and she looks a bomb, very sexy, but right now in her red silky tracksuit and white sneakers, if I was gay, I would kiss her right away. She looks fucking hot!

“Hey, you didn’t get lost.” I give her a warm hug and she gently accepts it. She gives the best hugs.
“Yeah babe.” Oh yeah, that is how she calls me, work or not. I don’t mind though. “How are you? I mean, look at you all glowing. I take it as you are happier than before you even got married.” Well, she is one of those who knew how miserable my life was when I was told that, I was going to get married.
“Well, it turned out to be the best.” She hands me a box filled with papers and files and we make our way into the house, reeking of weed. Imagine now my guest has to walk into this, this!
“I am happy for you.”
“Thank you.” She gives me her gorgeous smile.