TWENTY

LUYOLO MAYIZA

The garage door takes it sweet time to open before I could drive my car in. I push the button again and it slides down, closing. The time is 8:10pm as I make my way into the kitchen through door and my eyes darts on the box of pizza on the counter, like it knew how hungry I am although, one can never be completely full by eating only pizza. I am sure I will be hungry again in the middle of the night if not in an hour or so.

I get myself a plate and put in a few slices on it and I warm it up, as I pour myself coffee, I need it, and I need a strong one in that matter, no sugar. 
I finish the last piece on my plate and take a few more slices of pizza and this time, I don’t even bother warming it up. As I was feasting on this delicious pizza, my wife walks in with a shoe on her hand, like someone who is about to throw it at anytime at me.

“What the hell, Yolo!” she throws the shoe down and holds her chest. Now I be asking myself like 'What did I do?' but I decide against it.
“You almost gave me a fit, jeez!” I laugh at her, with no intentions of stopping.
“Are you laughing at me? Are you seriously laughing at me?” Her voice sounds like it is about to break, I compose myself before I make her angry.
“No wifebae, I am not. Did you think someone broke in and you were going to attack them with the shoe?” We both laugh at her crazy idea.
“Well…” She shrugs. “So, where are you coming from? Why didn’t you answer your phone?” 
“You called me?” I raise my eyebrows because, my phone has been in my pocket since I left and I never touched it, she rolls her eyes and ignores me. I pull out my phone from the pocket of my jeans and wow! She left seven missed calls and two text messages and I am stunned by the last one it reads: 'You better get here in five minutes or don’t come back at all.’ And it was sent an hour ago. I turn up my gaze at her but, she is focused on her muesli. She is mad at me and I am not even sure for what exactly. Maybe because, I didn’t answer her calls, I went against her text message or admitting that, I did not hear her calling me.

“Wifebae, I…” What the fuck do I say in situations like these? “Forgive me, I had just realised that my phone is on silent. I am sorry.” I stand up moving towards her, that is when I realise that, her tears are falling down to her cheeks. I sigh wiping her tears with my thumbs. 
“Don’t cry baby, you look ugly.” Is that a smile that I see? “Come here.” I pull her by her waist and hug her.
“I didn’t know that you smoke.” I breathe out because, we are moving on.
“I am not a smoker, but I do weed once in a while.” She nods, still in my embrace. “Do you smoke?”
“A cigarette.” She bluntly says. Oh hell no! How did miss that?
“You will stop. I won’t have my wife as a smoker.” I make myself clear. She let’s out a soft chuckle and looks up at me.
“Can you relax, I am not a smoker.” She got me there. “Now tell me, where were you?” Just when I thought that we moved on. Didn’t they tell her that, you don’t ask your husband about his whereabouts? I bet they taught her but, her being her…
“We went to some car wash, did you want to come?” I pick her up and place her on the counter and put my hands on her yellow thighs. She is wearing her silky black summer pyjamas, exposing and complimenting her light skin perfectly.
“If you asked, I would have considered it.” I brush her thighs, trying to make her forget about today.
“Would you then, like to come along tomorrow?” I plant a kiss on her lips.
“Are you asking me out tomorrow?” 
“What if I am?” I start kissing her neck, scenting the vanilla essence on her skin.
“Uh-Luu…” She moans.
“Yes?” I nibble on her ear before attacking her lips. My hands are roaming around her body.
“Yes…” Both our breathing has escalated.
“Yes what honey?” I massage her boobs, and start sucking them through her pyjama top. She locks me in with her legs wrapped around me and moans softly.
“Aahh, I uhm…” She caresses my head. I pull out off her pyjama top and her twins wiggle. I bite on my lower lip before I kiss her effortlessly on her lips. I kiss her nudging my tongue in her mouth, and I could taste the plain yogurt from the muesli she was eating.
“You taste so good.” She giggles. I carefully lay her back on the counter and take off my shirt as she plays with her tits, making my already hard cock dance in my pants. I pull down her pyjama shorts and my wife her is not wearing any panties, I look at her smirking as she bites on her lower lip.
“Good girl.” I say before running my thumb up and down on her clit.