Chapter 4 - Only two

Placing down the last tray of cookies you looked at the four large trays filled with chocolate chip cookies. Many years ago when you were still at the tower, Tony had installed a fan that would instantly cool down the cookies. Count on Tony to be impatient. Pressing the button immediately a fresh breeze cooled down the goods.

"Friday call-"

"I SMELL THE BAKED TREATS!" Thors voice boomed throughout the tower. Instantly Clint and Nat climbed through the vents, Thor slid across the room and crashed into the couches as Tony flew in through the window with his suit, your brother stumbling in from his room. The only civil people being Bucky, Wanda, Vision and of course Bruce, though Bruce's mouth was already watering.

"Two each," you give a stern glance to the group who nod. They fight for the largest cookies before settling with what they got. "So?" They all moan in delight at the sweet taste when it hit their mouths.

"Buck, you alright?" Steve notices his friends wide eyes. "Remember anything?"

"Y-yeah?" You turn to Bucky who was staring right at you, making you blush. "These are really good,"

"Thanks, Bucky," you give him a smile as Tony reaches for another one making you zap ice between joints of his suit, stopping him. "Tony..."

"You suck," he grumbles making you nudge him slightly with a smirk. Nat grins, her assassin best friend noticing the smirk. He looks back and forth from you and Tony before gasping. The red head clasps a hand over his mouth.

"Don't say a word," he mumbles an ok in fear of her punishment.

"Took you two long enough," Bruce mutters. They deadpan to the scientist. "I have 7 PhDs, I'm not an idiot," he takes a bite of his cookie. "And neither is Thor,"

"WHAT?!" The two assassins yell in anger.

"What? What's going on?" You look to the red head who chuckles nervously.

"Thor and Bruce noticed before we did!" Clint growls. You quickly throw a cookie at Clints face as the rest look for an answer from you.

"Noticed what?" Steve looked interlude confused.

"That- That I cut my hair!"

"You did?" You nod with a confident hum. "Oh, sorry I didn't notice," you wave off your brothers apology before biting into another cookie nervously as Tony held back a snicker.

"Mr Stark!" Everyone looks to the open window where a spider swung in. "Oh shoot! Sorry, I should have knocked..." he chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his mask.

"No worries kid-"

"Oh cool! You're Frost right?" Peter walks over quickly and stretched out his hand.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you... Peter right?" You shake his hand.

"Y-yeah how did you-"

"Oh Tony won't stop blabbering about his son," you catch a cookie that was thrown at you from said billionaire. "Nice try," you hand the cookie to Peter. "Cookie?"

"Y-yeah, sure," he takes off his mask to eat the cookie.

"What's the problem?" Tony asks with a glare sent your way.

"I... I forgot..." you hold in a laugh as Tony sighs. "Oh! Right, I have an AP history test tomorrow and I need help about the World war 2..." you grin before he adds the more important thing. "Oh and there's a robbery down town,"

"You need to sort out your priorities," you pat the kids head. "I'll come with you,"

"Seriously?!" He asks with a slight blush and full enthusiasm.