Chapter 16 - Fight

"STOP IT!" You scream with tears streaming down your cheeks. The two men stop their argument and turn to you. "J-just stop it!..."

"Doll-"

"Snowflake-"

"No stop it! Stop calling me t-those names! I- I don't know what to do because you keep doing these- these things!" Tony steps forward to comfort you only for Bucky to grab his arm harshly.

"Don't touch her, Stark," Tony scoffs, raising his now gloved hand to Buckys face.

"Try me," the billionaire growls. "Are we doing this then?" Bucky grabs Tony's gloved hand with his metal arm.

"Anytime," Bucky narrows his eyes as the suit forms on Tony, the super soldiers grip tightening.

"Fine," the blasters power up-

Woah! Hold on... you must be so confused am I right?

Very sorry, dear reader! Let's start a few days ago...

~~~

"Y/n," Tony had followed you out the elevator and into the library. "Come on, Rogers,"

"Tony, what do you want?"

"To apologies,"

"Well that's a first," you grumble, walking down the aisle to place back a book you had taken.

"Not even going to take offence," you roll your eyes as he continues to follow. "Snowflake... look, I'm sorry, I just got... jealous! That's all," you sigh and look at Tony.

"You could have just said you were jealous, you didn't have to be all possessive," you push a book back and fully turn to face him.

"I know, I'm just not all that good with... that stuff," dropping your hands to the side he was quick to gently take one. "Forgive me?"

"Maybe..." you say with a smirk.

"Maybe?" You shrug and give him a hug. "It's a yes or no, Rogers,"

"And it'll be a yes after a kiss," you look at the playboy and smile. He places a soft and longing kiss on your lips.

"So that's a yes?" He pulls back to ask, which you reply to with a nod. "Let me make it up to you, for all this trouble?"

"If you're going to take me to another seminar I-"

"It's not a seminar, just dinner?"

"Sounds lovely," you kiss his cheek and grab a new book that had caught your eye. "I'll see you tonight, you big baby," with his eyes mid roll you leave the library.

~~~

As Tony happily baked alongside you, Bucky watched from the living room via the darkened tv screen. His glare never ending until Sam spoke up.

"Dude, what's up with you?" Bucky turns to the falcon with a raised brow. "You've been glaring at the screen for an hour now,"

"It's nothing," the soldier grumbles.

"Is it because of Stark and Y/n?" Sam asks in a quieter voice.

"What if it is?" Bucky takes the remote and changes the channel to a new movie.

"Just ask her out, didn't you have a past with her?" Barnes scoffs and tosses the remote to Sam.

"Evidently she doesn't want that," he stands up and combs through his hair. "At least not right now," he looks at his reflection before sighing and walking to his room.

~~~

"Hey, Doll-"

"Plums?" You ask without taking your eyes off your book.

"Yeah, how did you-" you grin and hold up a half eaten plum. "So you were the one! I thought Sam ate it," he grumbles the last part before peaking his head back into the hall. "Sorry, Sam!"

"Sorry won't fix my wrist!" You let out a snicker as Bucky sighs.

"Let's go," grabbing your purse you slip on some shoes and walk out the door with him.

~~~

Sitting down on a bench in Central Park you continued to decline Buckys pestering.

"Come on, just one bite!" You shake your head as Bucky pouts. "It's really good!"

"It's gross-" you feel the candy bar being shoved into your mouth. Immediately you spit it out. "BUCKY!"

"You're over dramatic," a few people that passed by looked at you both weirdly but you easily ignored them.

"It's so gross," you chug your drink and shudder in disgust. "I hate you,"

"Sure you do," taking one of his plums you bite into it. "Is this payback?"

"Absolutely,"

~~~

Continuously going back and forth you felt the obvious jealousy built up from both sides. It was tiring to say the least, keeping up with activities from both guys.

You knew it would blow up in your face. Hardly sleeping at night, thinking about it all. You thought it would be easy to choose; obviously the choice being Bucky due to the reason of, well, past. No, this was much harder now that you forgave Stark.

Though the lingering thought of them confronting you would be soon, you riding expect it to happen right now!

~~~

As the blasters charged up and Bucky figured out the best way to attack you could bare to see it happen... so you stopped it. With a single blast of Ice, a shock wave sent both men flying backwards. A thin layer of ice and frost covered the room, snowflakes stopping mid air, adding to the quiet atmosphere.

As both men looked up and around the room at the sudden chilly temperature they notice you missing from your spot. Sam and Rhodes rush into the room along with the girls. The two new comers rush to their respective friend and help them up.

"What the hell happened?" Nat growls, looking pointedly at the men.

"Nothing-"

"They're lying," Wanda raises her glowing red hand and send a wisp of red into all their heads. The memory replaying from third person.

"You guys are assholes," Nat and Wanda walk out the room the moment the memory ended.

"Not good," Rhodes says, watching as the girls storm off to the elevator to find you.

~~~

I want waffles and my friend is doing a stick and poke while I vibe in the room 🐝🐝🐝

- Anna ❤️