Chapter 8 - Drunk Y/n

Leaning your head on your desk it continuously dropped. Why weren't you on your bed sleeping? Well you were reading up about the newest recruits...

"Sleepy?" Nat snaps you out of your half sleep.

"Wh- oh yeah..." closing the files on Wanda and Vision you stretch and yawn before turning to Nat. "What's got you up?"

"It's 7 in the morning,"

"What?" You turn to the clock on the wall and groan.

"You could just read up about them in the morning, you know? There's no need to stay up," you stand up and flop down on your bed.

"I didn't even realise, I thought it was 9 at night," she chuckles and pats your head. "Is there any work today?"

"No, don't worry," you nod and face the ceiling. "Go to sleep,"

"Good idea," immediately you pass out making her chuckle and switch off the lights, leaving the room quietly.

~~~

After a few hours you wake up to the sound of knocking on your door. Getting out of bed with a groggy mood you open the door to see Tony grinning.

"Party time," you groan and shut the door only for him to stop it with his foot. "Lighten up, Elsa,"

"I hate when you call me Elsa," he walks into your room as you lay back in your bed.

"Which is why I still do it," he bends down beside your bed as you cover yourself with the duvet. "Come on, Snowflake," he peeks under the cover to see you scrunching your face due to the blush. "Snowflake~"

"I hate you,"

"I know," he gives you a kiss on the nose making you pout. "Now get dressed... or do you need help?~"

"I'm fine!" You push him away as he falls back and laughs.

"Good because I think we'd do the opposite if I helped," hiding the blush he gives you a wink before closing your door.

"Stupid playboy," getting out of bed you go for a shower before changing into a short f/c dress with mesh sleeves. Letting your hair down you do some light makeup before placing on some heels. Opening the door with a frown you see Nat passing with Wanda.

"Was just about to get you... Snowflake~" slamming the door in her face you hear both girls burst into laughter. "I'm sorry!" Opening the door again they grin.

"Let's go," Wanda holds out her hand for you to take which you do.

"What's Tony's reason tonight?" You three wait as the elevator takes you to the party floor.

"God knows, but it's a good excuse to drink," the party was in full swing as usual by the time you reached the floor. You didn't know if you missed this or not... yes, you enjoyed parties but that was back in the 40s, parties nowadays were over the top but you just had to adjust.

"There they are!" The men spot you three walking towards them.

"The life of the party has arrived," you gesture to yourself as Clint scoffs. "Prove me wrong, Barton,"

"Whatever," he takes a swig of his beer as you chuckle. Standing beside Tony he was quick to place a hand on the small of your back but changed to your waist when Steve eyed him.

"So, where is Hill and Jane?"

"Right here," Hill walks forward with Rhodes. "Nice to have you back, Rogers,"

"Nice to be back," you turn to Thor who was looking awkwardly around. "So? No Jane?"

"No..." you give a narrow eye before realising. Giving a nod you excuse yourself with Nat and walk to the bar.