Chapter 6 - What's going on?

Walking towards the lab with files for Bruce you were suddenly pulled into a dark room. Out of instinct you started to fight back only to be shushed by a familiar voice.

"Tony?"

"Why are you so strong?" He grumbles.

"Because of these situations!" He shushes you again. "What is it?"

"Can't I spend some time with my favourite person?" You switch on the lights in the closet.

"No," he pouts as you reach for the handle.

"Please?..." giving you puppy dog eyes you groan and lean your forehead on his chest in defeat. "That was easy,"

"I've learned to give up before I get a migraine,"

"Rude," he lifts your head up to face you. "Do I really annoy you that much?"

"No..." you grin and give him a kiss. Wrapping your arms around his neck he pushed you against the wall. As he put his hands on your waist you feel him grin and move down to your neck. Suddenly the door opens and you fall backwards, Tony on top. So that wasn't a wall... that was a door...

"There you guys are," you look up to a Bruce who smiled and took the folder from you.

"You're an asshole,"

"One with 7 PhDs!"

"When will he stop reminding us?" Tony grumbles into the crook of your neck.

"Hopefully when you get off me," he cuddles you closer as you chuckle and give him a kiss on the head.

"What's going on?" Your eyes widen at the sudden shadow. Slowly looking up you see your brother, Steve Rogers, The Captain America... standing there... with Sam... and Bucky...

"N-nothing,"

"This doesn't look like nothing," Your brother picks tony up by the collar as Sam helps you up.

"Thanks, Cap, but I should be on my way," Tony goes to walk away only for him to be caught by the collar.

"I don't think so, Stark,"

"Hey... Stevie, let's not do anything rash..." you try and pull Tony towards you only for him to be yanked back. This went on a few times until Stark sighed.

"I'm not a rag doll you know!"

"I know," you pull Tony back with more force, finally getting him on your side. You straighten out his shirt as Steve glared at him. Tony turns you to face your brother.

"You deal with that, darl," being pushed forward you scowl at Tony.

"Look-"

"How long?" You blush and think for a second.

"Two years?-" as Steve was about to shout Tony stops him.

"Three," Tony coughs, facing away and scratching his neck.

"Three?!"

"Not helping!" You whisper shout to Tony who shrugs.

"Three- three years?!" Nodding you see Steve fuming but avert your eyes.

"Look, Capsicle-" Steve holds up a finger to stop Tony. "Right, Sorry," the billionaire breathes out.

"How? You were out of the country! In a different continent!"

"He... he visited me? Like every month..." you say cautiously.

"What- what is this? Are you dating? Engaged? Getting married?"

"Woah woah woah! Stevie, calm down!" You started to notice he was hyperventilating. "We aren't even properly dating!" You grab his face and pull him down to your height. "Calm down," he nods.

"So it's like a friends with benefits thing?" Sam says with a smirk.

"I hate how childish it sounds..." you fold your arms and give a small glare at the falcon who holds back a snicker. "But essentially yes..."

"Friends with what?"

"Fondue without commitment," Your brothers face drains of colour and soon turns to rage.

"STARK!" But Tony was already at the other end of the hall.

"Oh god dammit," you hold the bridge of your nose as Sam bursts into laughter. You look back to see Bucky gone just as you were going to ask him to help stop Steve from ripping Tony in two.

~~~

Bucky POV

(Also I'm sorry if you like horror movies! In this you won't... sorry many apologies!!!)

Eating dinner, the silence was deafening. The sound of cutlery against plates filled the room which just caused more of an uncomfortable atmosphere.

"So... anyone up for a movie?" Clint asks the group.

"Horror movie?"

Y/n doesn't like horror movies...- woah where did that come from?

"You know I hate horror movies!" She grumbles.

"Exactly!" Clint points finger guns at her as Natasha hits him with a spoon.

She's hated them ever since she saw Cat People

"I've hated them since I watched Cat People!" She buries her head in her hands.

"You watched Cat People?" Steve stopped glaring at Tony and looked shocked.

"Yeah, I saw it with... a friend," she gave me a quick glance before turning to her food.

She saw it with me...

I remembered when she screamed and clung onto me while I laughed. She was so cute, jumping at every little thing, she couldn't open her eyes during the pool scene!

I keep in a small laugh as Clint and Tony started to think of the best movie to watch.

"Scream!" And so Thor did. I cover my ears at the loud noise as Bruce shuts up the god.

"No, that's the name of the movie!" The scientist scolds.

"Oh, right, apologies," soon everyone was done with their dinner and moved to the theatre, this place really did have everything...

~~~

Anyways

Anyways...

- Anna ❤️