The Battle of Two Bridges

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day

Your POV
I saw darkness. I heard nothing, but the ringing in my ears. I couldn't feel anything. But that changed in a quick moment. I could hear Jim's voice come into contact with my ears as it got clearer.

"-to it a hundred times now, and I still don't know what to do."

"You don't have to do this alone. You've got Aaarrrgghh, Draal, me, and (Y/n)." Toby spoke up.

"They said I had to be alone. If I'm not, what do you think they'll do to Blinky?" Jim asked.

'Blinky? Jim alone? I'm getting really confused here. What are they talking about?'

"Blinky made it clear, "Under no circumstances." Enough friends have gotten hurt because of me. No more. Look at (Y/n)."

Silence.

"Well, it's your call. You're the TrollHunter. Here. I picked it up in the woods after they dragged you away. I thought since we found it together, we'd always be in this together." Toby said.

'Together.' That word rang through my mind as images of mom and dad fighting, and dad slapping me came into view.

I could hear beeping next to me. It started becoming faster before I realized where I was. I'm in a hospital. My eyes flew open and I jerked upright in my hospital bed. I searing pain erupted in my head and I took a breath through my teeth as I held my head in my hands.

"Hello, Toby." Barbra said.

"Hey, Dr. Lake. I was just leaving. They're all yours." Toby said as he walked out of the room. "Can you believe it? Coyotes." He asked as she shut the curtain.

"You have good friends. Toby even stayed at your side all night." Jim chuckled.

"Yeah, there's really no one like Tobes."

"I want you both to talk to me and I expect to hear the truth. What were you doing in the woods?" Barbra asked us. I kept silent.

"Well, (Y/n) thought she heard her cousin crying in the woods, so we went in, but it was this pack of crazy coyotes and-"

"The truth, Jim. Those scratches weren't from coyotes." Barbra said sternly, which made me wince and turn my head to the left, away from her.

"I swear! You can ask (Y/n)." Jim said.

"Stop lying to me! You come home from school covered in bruises, sneak out in the middle of the night, get arrested for a silly Chubby tracker?" Barbra asked.

"I know you're angry, but-" Jim got cut off.

"Angry? I'm not angry and I'm long passed worried. I'm terrified! You're young and you think you're invincible, but one of these days, you're gonna...find out your not. We all do. Please, tell me what is happening to my son....*sigh* I found this in a cook book." Barbra said as she took out a letter.

"It's still sealed." Jim said.

"Whatever is happening, whatever it is you're afraid to say, I want you to tell me, face to face. Believe it or not, there was a time when you used to share everything with me....Fine."