In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
"First Jim, now this." Toby sniffed from beside me. We came at the calls of Blinky and found him grieving at the remains of Vendel.

"Why did you leave us? It was not your time." I heard Blinky whisper. We looked up at the sound of Blinky gasping.

"You crafty old goat." He said as he ran over and grabbed the Kairosect.

"What is it?" I asked as I wiped the tears from my face.

"He was holding an Anamnesis stone." Blinky answered as he put the stone into the Kairosect. An illusion speed across the room, and we saw Vendel walking in.

"What did you want to show us?" Blinky asked as Usurna appeared too.

"There are only two agents of Gunmar. The changeling, and the Changelings master." She said.

"How do you know this?" Vendel asked.

"Because I'm the master." Usurna said as she stabbed Vendel with a blade with Sun Creepers poison on it.

"Vendel." Blinky said a he tried to do something, but nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, Vendel. I was hoping you'd live long enough to see Gunmar's glorious return." Usurna said as we saw Vendel grab the table, before falling to the floor.

"Usurna." He gasped.

"He used his last moments to warn us." Blinky said as the illusion faded away and we saw JIM?!

"She took control of Trollmarket." He said as he wiped a tear. We all gasped.

"Master Jim." Blinky said as Toby and I walked up to him.

"Queen Usurna said I'm responsible." Jim said and Toby went around him.

"Woah." He poked Jim and realized he was solid.

"JIMBO! You're alive! You're not a ghost!" He yelled as he gave Jim a hug.

"We saw you fall to your doom." Blinky gasped.

"How did you survive the Deep?" I asked as I hugged him.

"(Y/n)." We let go and both had tears in our eyes.

"No troll's ever come back." I said as I wiped my tears away.

"But I'm not a troll." He said. He looked at Aaarrrgghh and Blinky and put a hand on their shoulders. He went up to the table and we all looked at him.

"No, no..... I'm sorry. This is my fault." Jim cried as he wiped his face.

"No, Master Jim. Vendel believed in you. He knew you'd return to make things right." Blinky said softly to him.

"Usurna lair, traitor. Crush Queen now!" Aaarrrgghh yelled as he started glowing. He put his hands up and smashed them onto the ground.

"No, we can't take her out now. She's too heavily protected." Blinky said as he stopped glowing.