The Reckless Club

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
We were racing downtown, following a truck that was taken over by gnomes.

"Got him?" Jim asked. I was riding behind him on his Vespa.

"Got him." I said. I made a huge portal, but somehow they avoided it.

"Uh, don't got him."

"Then leave it to the professionals!" Toby said from atop Aaarrrgghh's back. Aaarrrgghh jumped out into the street and got ready to catch the truck in his grasp. He grabbed it and lifted up the top wheels so it wouldn't go anywhere. Jim stopped his Vespa and got off and ran to the truck. He got the goblins into a bag that Blinky was holding.

"Take these back to Trollmarket. We'll get Senior Uhl's truck back before anyone notices." Jim said as we heard sirens. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh bolted into the shadows.

"Hands where I can see 'em!" The cop shouted as the car skidded to a stop. We all put our hands in the air.

"Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time. You wanna press charges?" The cop asked Senior Uhl as he got out of the car.

"No, I have something far worse planned for them. Saturday detention." We all groaned.

Time skip
"Ready to get this over with?" I asked the guys as they came up to me.

"Are you joking? We're spending an entire Saturday without the slightest possibility of almost getting killed. This is a vacation." Jim said happily as we turned around to see Steve getting a ride from Coach.

"I told you I don't need a ride!"

"Yeah, love you too, pal." Coach drove away and we turned back around.

"Is that Coach dropping off Steve?"

"Great. Vacation canceled." Jim groaned.

Time skip
"There are no cell phones allowed." Senior Uhl said as I put my phone in the box with the others. He didn't continue so I looked up at him.

"What?"

"And no iPads." I groaned as I opened my bag and put my iPad in there and he continued.

"I was hoping to finish that drawing today." I said to the guys. I was sitting behind Toby and Jim was sitting to the left of him.

"What drawing?" Jim asked me as he turned around.

"It was a sketch page filled with all of us." I said, meaning us three, Aaarrrgghh, and Blinky. He nodded.

"-Your facet-spaces and tweety flaps. For your transgressions, you are to do homework the entire duration." I raised my hand.

"What if we don't have any homework?" I asked.

"Then you will sit and stare at the wall. You will not leave this room. If I find one of you has left your seat without permission, then you will all face punishment. Do you understand?"