Roaming Fees May Apply

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"The teeth grind the food into paste, before it's swallowed. Then, it goes down.. the windpipe! I mean, uh, esophagus." Coach said as he tried to tech the class.

"So the reason you were late, and covered in dirt, was because you were fighting a mud monster?" I asked Jim.

"And there was some gnarly troll watching you?" Toby added.

"Talk about creepy."

"I know. It was like he was studying me." Jim said.

"-To the guts. And the juices get broken down into some bubbling, nasty, soup." Coach taught.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Jim.

"I don't know. I haven't figured that out yet." He answered.

"So after it weaves through this mess, it comes out the old, uh, the... the back door." Coach said and Steve raised his hand.

"Hey, uh, Coach. Don't mean to "Butt in" but I'd like to "gas" a question. Hey, who's laughing?"

"Not funny, Palchuck." Coach said.

"Hey, this is- this is serious." Steve said.

"Hey, why don't you shut you're hole Steve-" Jim said before he realized what he said and facepalmed.

"Oh, that's it, jokers. Both of you to the principals office, now." Coach said and they left.

Time skip
"I should have pulled out Dalylight right then and there." Jim said.

"I agree, BUT Steve would have gone bananas!" I said.

"It's probably good that you waited because killing your principal would look pretty bad on your application." Toby added.

"Ill just have to wait and get him alone." Jim said as glue took out the horngazel from his bag. I felt a presence right behind me so I turned around with a gasp.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Jim asked.

"I just got a weird feeling." I said.

"I get those all the time. Probably the school lunch." Toby said as Jim drew the semicircle. Before I walked in, I looked back just in case, then went in.

Small time skip
Blinky tossed some stuff off of the table before he set a book down. "I spent nights pouring over the legend of the stones. Decoding it's hidden meanings. Many sleepless nights." Blinky said.

"The triumbric stones! You found something?" Jim asked.

"At first, I combed every library for insights, but there is nothing written. Rumors say that are tied to Gunmar's life force. So I searched for the stones that wound be significant to his past." Blinky answered.

"Birthstone." Aaarrrgghh added as he set some books down.

"Indeed. Such as Gunmar's Birthstone." Blinky said.

"Why is it so powerful?" Jim asked.

"Long ago, trolls lived underground. Blissful, and unaware of human kind above. Inevitably, our worlds collided. Trolls and humans wanted the world to be theirs, so they fought for it. Blood was shed, and our first Heartstone rotted from within. And from it, Gunmar was born." Blinky answered.