Battle Royale

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(B/n) = Boy name

(Y/n) 1
"You're doing great, (Y/n)." Douxie said as I meditated. I shook my head as Steve was running around with his new tooth-weapon.

"Channel your emotions. Good. Now, let the world drop away." I nodded then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I imagined the world fading, and me becoming lighter that air. I opened my eyes and I was in the Shadow Realm. I heard a meow and saw Archie trying to fly away from the boulders. I jumped on one, then grabbed him and jumped to a different one.

"Well, that's new." He said as I scratched under his chin. He started purring before shaking his head.

"What? No, don't- Cut it out! I'm not a cat. I'm a dragon, currently."

"This is what you call a dragon?" I asked and he looked at me funny.

"What would you call a dragon?" He asked and I smirked. I put him in front of me, as to not hurt him. My eyes glowed white an so did my body. A (f/c) mist surrounded me and I turned into my non-fluffy night fury form.

"Fascinating." He said before we both gasped as we heard roaring.

"Aaarrrgghh." I whispered. Archie and I saw a (f/c) light behind a boulder so we swam towards it, me turning back to human form. I smiled.

"Jim!"

"-or I crush skulls!" I heard Aaarrrgghh shout.

"Jim! Jim! Can you hear me?"

"We're not joining Gunmar!" Jim shouted.

"Not ever!" I gasped as my troll duplicate formed and stood beside Jim.

"Oh, thank goodness." I sighed with relief.

"He can't hear you. It's a vision of some sort. But how?" Archie asked.

"I just really wanted to make sure Jim was safe, and there he was in the shadows. Who else can- huh?" Jim and my other half burst into (f/c) energy, then faded away. I turned to my right to see Morgana talking with some creatures?

"I will find a way inside those walls. Even Merlin will never expect." Archie and I looked at each other before we swam towards it.

"By nightfall, I'll strike down my traitorous brother and Camelot, ending a century of injustice." She said and I gasped.

"Oh, no."

"Morgana..." Archie said.

"It can't be." I said as I got closer. I touched her and suddenly she appeared with us, no longer (f/c).

"You! My handmaiden, spying in the shadows?" She asked. I screamed, grabbed Archie and swam towards the light of the portal. I looked down and saw Morgana at my feet, causing me to scream. We got through the portal and landed on Steve.

"She's back! She's back!" I yelled.

"Slow down, slow down. Who's back?" Douxie asked.

"Morgana's alive and coming for us!" I stood up and put my hands together, making the portal close. Morgana's green hand appeared and dissolved to dust when the portal closed around it.

Time skip
"I swear, Morgana's not dead!" I said.

"Rubbish." Merlin put simply as he walked past us.