Wing men

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"Yeah, he wasn't very happy to lose his soul. Now that no one controls him, I guess he'll be on a warpath." Jim said.

"All the more reason to find the third and last stone before he shows up again." I said as I walked in with Toby.

"Hey! Good to see you back to normal, Blinky! I was starting to miss you, there." Toby said as I agreed with him.

"Yeah, I agree. Sorry if this sounds insulting but, I like your troll form way better than your human form. I've known you for so long with your troll form that it got weird hanging around you in your human form. It would confuse me a lot because I would forget that you had changed and still think that you would still be in Trollmarket, and someone else came to help us."

"Thank you, young ones. But my only regret was that I never had the chance to drive one of your automobiles." He said as he pretended a book was a steering wheel.

"Say, what was that legend again?" Jim asked me.

""Three forces elemental thou must seek in marshlands, caverns deep, and mountain's peak."" I said as I turned around. They all just stared at me in shock. "If I can memorize over 400 lines from my favorite show, I can remember that."

"Check and check on the marshlands and mountain. That just leaves us to caverns deep." Toby said as he put Blinky's book on top of his head.

"Trouble is, Tobias, that all trolls live in caverns deep. To search them all would far outlast our life-spans. Has anyone seen Aaarrrgghh?" Blinky asked as he realized his friend wasn't there. "If we have a plan on finding the final stone, we'll need all hands on deck."

Small time skip
"So the last stone gave you those sweet thigh blades. What do you think this one'll do?" Toby asked.

"I don't know. We'll have to cut it and then we'll-" Jim stopped as we heard a horn blaring.

"What was that?" I asked. Suddenly, the glowing stones in Trollmarket began to grow dark.

"Not sure, but stay close." Jim said as he summoned his armor.

"Put that sword away. Don't you know our guests are sensitive to light?" Bagdwella said as she walked in front of us.

"Guests?" Jim asked. These blue-ish grey trolls came marching in. They had glowing patterns on their bodies that were glowing blue.

"They all look like Aaarrrgghh." I said worriedly.

"Queen Usurna of the Krubera. They reside in the deepest caverns under the Earth's mantle. Rarely do they venture this close." Blinky said as Aaarrrgghh walked up beside him.

"Deepest caverns? You don't think that-"

"it's plausible, if not convenient." Blinky interrupted Jim. The trolls stopped marching and set the queen down.

"Your visit is an unexpected honor." Vendel said to the queen.

"Vendel." She said as they both bowed. We all bowed in respect, I guess.