The Oath

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
"To find Merlin's Tomb, the TrollHunter must destroy the Amulet. That's-"

"Do you really think think it was Merlin making the amulet?" Jim asked.

"I wasn't finished. That's deranged!" Blinky shouted.

"I saw these vague memories stuck in my head left over from Morgana." I answered.

"Your saying Jim should destroy his Amulet 'cause you think you saw some old man put a map inside of it?" Toby asked.

"It was Merlin. The key to finding his tomb, to finding his staff, is inside his Amulet." I said as I pointed to it.

"The girl-child may be on to something. The Amulet and the staff are connected." Dictatious said.

"Both field by the magic of Merlin." Blinky added.

"But if Jim breaks open his amulet, he can't armor up! And if he can't armor up, "Goodbye, Eclipse Balde!" How's he supposed to kill Gunmar?" Toby asked.

"If we don't get the staff first, none of that will matter anyway." I answered.

"Maybe I don't have to destroy the amulet. You said Gunmar had Aaarrrgghh captive?" Jim asked.

"Oh, I forgot about that." I groaned sadly as I put my face in my hands.

"Aaarrrgghh could be used as an emotional anchor." Blinky said.

"We'd portal-jump right to him!" I exclaimed as I looked up.

"The plan is set. We save Aaarrrgghh and stop Gunmar by any means necessary before he acquires the staff." Jim said and we all nodded. We went downstairs to talk with our families.

"I can't say I'm glad you're doing this so far away, but I'm glad you are helping the world. I packed you a bag. It has a poncho in there, waterproof matches, and a sandwich." Uncle said as he gave me my bag.

"Uncle, Jim has a sword made of daylight and you give me a sandwich?" I asked and they came in for a hug.

"It all new a little taste of home." My aunt said. We broke from the hug and we stood by the door.

"You guys ready?" I asked as I summoned my staff.

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command." Jim summoned his armor.

"Let's get our friend back." I swung my staff around before I made a huge portal. We jumped through and landed somewhere dark.

"Stay alert. Gunmar could be anywhere." Jim asked as we started walking forward.

"Where are we?" I asked. A rat squeaked and we gasped. We followed it and we saw that it went into a golden beam of light. I gasped.

"AAARRRGGHH!" I turned into my dragon form and tried to go after him, but Blinky grabbed my tail.

"No, stop! It's a trap!"

"A stasis trap! That's..."

"The work of Angor Rot. And he's upgraded it!" Blinky finished as I flew back to the ground and changed back.