So I'm Dating a Sorceress

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
I woke up and sat up. I sat up and yawned then got up. I went over to my window seat and opened the window. I breathed in the fresh air then went back into my room. I grabbed my trash can and swept up all the dirty tissues. I danced around a bit before I went to my closet and got dressed. I went into the bathroom and got ready then went to my book bag. I put my books in, then sat up and grabbed a book that was being handed to me.

"Ah!"

"Morning, sunshine. Feeling better?" Not-(C/n) asked.

"So much better. I feel like I slept for 100 hours last night." I answered as I put the book into my bag.

"Right. And you weren't joyriding around with your portals again?"

""Joyriding"? I haven't left the house in hours." I said.

"I gots proof. Mr. Beary McBearface saw the whole thing. Turns out he's a Nanny cam. Found it on accident." Not-(C/n) said as he took the cord and plugged it into my iPad.

"This looks like a direct-to-video sequel. But it's real." He said as it turned on. It showed me floating in the air with my blanket still around me. I rolled over and it fell to the floor. The camera glitched and it showed me back on the bed. I sat up, with my eyes still closed, and floated across the room. I gasped. The camera glitched again and suddenly I was in front of the camera by the doorway. My eyes were glowing whatever color with my eyes black. I made a portal and floated through.

"I don't remember doing any of that. I can't deal with this right now. I gotta go to school." I said as I put on my bag. I took the cord from my iPad, put the device in my bag, then left.

Time skip
I got to school and walked up to the boys.

"(Y/n)! You're back! Feeling better?" Jim asked as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"We gotta talk. Did you remember how someone stole the election signs protecting the warehouse? I think I know who took them." I said as I looked down and we walked.

"The night the Gumm-Gumms attacked?" Jim asked.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" Darci said as she came in for a hug. She quickly backed away.

"You're not sick anymore, right?"

"Nope." I said and we hugged.

"Awesome! That was one killer cold. *gasp*. We gotta celebrate now that you're back." She said as she hopped back.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Toby asked.

"Double date!" They both said.

"We're not dating, but I'm in!" I said and Jim nodded.

"Great! See you guys tonight." Darci said as she walked away.

"I'll catch up, I gotta put my stuff away." I said and they nodded. I opened my locker and yelped.