The Exorcism of (Y/n) (L/n)

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

3rd POV
(Y/n) squirmed around and her eyes opened. They were black and yellow again.

"Release these shackles or I'll wear your spine as my crown, peasants!" Morgana yelled as she floated in the air. The chains were becoming thin and spinning around her, but hey weren't coming off, and she wasn't moving like she was free.

"That's a new one." Jim said.

"Her creativity knows no bounds." Toby said as he looked to Jim. Morgana sent out a scream which sent Toby and Jim flying. The door opened and Blinky walked in.

"Apologies for my delay." He grabbed the chair and pulled it down. He used the horngazel and drew an X on the chains. They glowed blue before they wrapped around the girl again.

"I was awaiting Aaarrrgghh's-" The girl gasped before Morgana took over again. "return.... But he never showed." Blinky finished as he looked back to the boys.

"I'm sure he's fine, we've got bigger problems." Jim said as Blinky helped him up. Toby yelped as Morgana tried to bite him. Jim pulled her back.

"After I feast on your souls, agony will rule for a thousand millennia." Morgana said.

"How long is a millennia? Like a million years?" Toby asked as he got off the bed.

"I think it's a thousand." Jim said.

"Indeed, Master Jim." Blinky said.

"I would not like my souls to be feasted upon, if that's all right with everybody in the room." Toby whimpered and Morgana laughed.

"What's wrong with her?" Jim asked.

"She is most certainly possessed." Blinky answered.

"Does the name Morgana mean anything to you?" Jim asked and Blinky gasped.

"You cannot hope contain me, trollish whelp. I am the Eldritch Queen of the Seventh Plane." She said as (Y/n)'s hair started floating with a yellow glow. She used her magic to scoot back into the circular carpet.

"Baba Yaga. The Pale Lady. I have slain scores of Merlin's fools." She laughed as an incantation formed on the carpet, making everything float around the room, and making her levitate. She laughed again as the lights went out.

"I do know that name! This is far worse than I could have ever imagined!" Blinky said as him and Jim went up and pulled the chair back down, making everything stop floating. "Morgan le Fay, Merlin's apprentice."

"Like Merlin who made my Amulet?" Jim asked.

"I spit on his name as I spit on his grave." Morgana hissed.

"Sounds like they didn't get along." Toby mumbled as he hid behind Jim.

"He thinks he can be rid of me? The fool. I will erase his name and all of his creations." She laughed.

"The sorcerer and sorceress dueled for centuries until Merlin scarified himself to banish her from our world. But now she's here." Blinky stated.

"Oh, what little lambs. My work here is done. Gunmar knows how to bring the Eternal Night." Morgana said as she jerked her head. A pillow came behind her head and she leaned back. "All you can do is sit back and watch the world as it burns."