Homecoming

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song

Your POV
"We're committing to this." I said as I got ready.

"Yeah, I'm committed."

"Toby, don't hold back."

"I'm not. On three..."

"One, Two, Three!!" We both yelled as we ran to the spikes. They shocked us and we flew back.

"I really thought we had it this time." Toby said.

"I don't think this door's gonna open." I said as I got up and heard Chompsky chittering. He was outside of the cell!

"Kanjigar said we needed Chompsky to be our guide and more. You don't think....." I looked at Toby and we nodded. I picked up Chompsky and held him in front of the key hole.

"You'll forgive me if this works." I said as I shoved him in. He wiggled around for a bit before the spikes retracted. I held my hand out and Chompsky jumped back out.

"How would Kanjigar know that?" Toby asked.

"Who cares? Let's get Jim! Chompsky, go find Blinky and Aaarrrgghh." I said as he jumped off my hand and ran away.

"He's such a spunky little fella." Toby said as we started running to where the Gumm-Gumms dragged Jim. We ran and ran until we came upon a huge skull.

"We've been here before! We're running in circles." Toby said as I heard Jim.

"I can hear him. He's got to be on the other side of this skull!" I said as I put my ear to the skull.

"I used to love mazes. Not anymore. Ah!" Toby yelped.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"That wasn't me." Toby said and suddenly, the skull turned and we screamed as we fell down a hole. We came out and I landed on Toby.

"Oh, everything hurts." He mumbled.

"Jim!" I yelled.

"Jim! Oh, not just Jim!" Toby yelled as we looked to see Gunmar sitting on a throne.

"Humans? Here? The Bridge is open! Catch them!" He yelled as the guards came to us.

"This way." Nomura said and we got up and followed her.

"It's locked!" Toby said as he tried to move the boulder.

"You have to get us to the Bridge!" Nomura said.

"And let him follow us? We're not that crazy!" Toby yelled from beside me. We heard a Stalkling and Nomura threw her blade up and opened the cell. It flew out and went for the guards. We looked over and Toby saw a keyhole. We ran up to it and I put the key in and turned it. The doors started to open and we ran through them.

"What is Nomura doing here?" Toby asked.

"She's with us." Jim said.

"You're supposed to be alone. Kanjigar said you had to be alone!" Toby whispered and Jim's eyes widened.