Blinky's Day Out

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"Hey, stop! Let him go!" Jim yelled as we walked up to the trolls crowded around. I was in my dragon form, because I didn't know if I had to do anything just yet.

"I'm the TrollHunter, I'll deal with it. Let him go." Jim said and the troll let go of the rope. Jim summoned his sword and opened the bag. A human poped out and I took a step back while growling.

"Oh. Thank you, Jim." He said as Jim took a step back. He regained his composure and stepped closer to the human with his sword out.

"How did you get past Trollmarket's barrier and how do you know my name?" Jim asked.

"Master Jim, it's me, Blinky." The human said. The voice sounded like Blinky's but I wasn't going to chance it.

"No. He lies." Aaarrrgghh said.

"Strike the Fleshbag down. He's seen too much."

"We are not going to kill him, Draal!" I shouted.

"I can prove it. Your mother is Barbra Lake. Your best friends are Tobias Domzalski and (Y/n) (L/n). Your father disappeared when you were five." The man said and I gave him a skeptical look.

"The changeling spy has studied you." Draal said and Aaarrrgghh growled.

"And we just replaced the ignition of your Vespa last week." The guy said as Jim put his sword to his throat.

"Did Strickler put you up to this? You're working for him, aren't you? How did you get in here? I won't ask again." Jim said as he went closer to the guy. The guy pushed the sword away.

"I do not appreciate your tone of voice, Master Jim. Is this the way you address an errant stranger in need? I expect more from you." He said as we looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Blinky?" Jim asked as he circled him.

"You look terrible." Blinky sighed as Aaarrrgghh poked Blinky's stomach.

"Eheh! Squishy."

"Among other things, my considerable companion." Blinky said as Draal and I sniffed him. My nose scrunched up and I sneezed. I then shook off my buzzing nerves and faced Blinky again.

"What kind of sorcery is at work here?" Draal asked.

"Haven't the foggiest. But there is one troll in Trollmarket who will know." Blinky said.

Time skip
We went to Vendel and he was looking at Blinky as we stood off to the side. "I am at a complete and utter loss. I can turn wolftoads into willowbait and willowbait into wolftoads, but this? What nonsense have you stumbled into now, Blinkous?" Vendel asked.

"Nothing unusual." Blinky answered.

"Eaten by Gatto." Aaarrrgghh said playfully as he tilted a little helmet he had on his horn, which made me giggle.

"You went into Gatto's Keep? Just what kind of insanity possessed you?" Vendel asked.

"It was my decision. We went for the Birthstone." Jim said.