Airheads

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"Why can't I make a portal?" I asked.

"Slow down, young one. You must learn to empower the staff's abilities. Focus, imbue it with your will. The stronger the emotion, the greater the- woah!" Draal said as I flew past him, now in my dragon form.

"Ugh! Why won't the powers work!" I shouted as I blasted the air in anger. Instead of a blast, a black ball shot out of my throat and turned into a portal.

"She did it!" Aaarrrgghh said.

"Woah! How did she do that?" Toby asked as I stared at the small portal in front of me.

"I made a portal. I made a portal! I made a portal!!" I yelled as I fluttered my wings and jumped around.

"Did you see that?! I made a portal!" I asked Draal.

"Yeah, if we meet to teleport an olive or a baby mouse." Toby said as he hit me in the face with the broom. "Oops."

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"I said you have an awesome portal and you totally deserve it! Even though you lost the Killstone." Toby said and my pupils went small.

"Well, excuse me, Mr. God King. You were the one in charge of getting the stone and you blew it!" I snarled.

"Uh, should we stop them?" Aaarrrgghh asked.

"Uh... nah. This is the Forge. Let them spar." Draal said.

"And if Jim we're here-"

"But Jim's not here. You know where he is? Jim's getting chewed out right now by ghosts because of your butterfingers!" Toby yelled. I turned around and smacked him with my tail. "I've been eaten by a troll. What have you done?" He asked.

"I've been keeping your butt ALIVE!" I yelled as I tackled him then threw him a few yards away from me.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've been there for Jim since the beginning!"

"One year of me not being his friend does NOT COUNT!" I yelled as I shot a blast at him, which turned into a huge portal.

"Get down!" Jim yelled as he tackled Toby. My eyes widened and my ears perked up. A (f/c) light surrounded me and I turned back to my human form. "Oh, my gosh." I said as I sat on my butt.

"Jim! She tried to kill me!" Toby yelled.

"Stop! Enough! The council was right!" Jim shouted which made me flinch.

"What did my father say?" Draal asked.

"He said that we need to step it up. And that's not just coming from him. That's coming from me, too. Our task ahead just got harder. If we want all the stones, the path now goes through Angor Rot. And we all know what that means. Even the council doesn't know how to stop him. We all need to pull our weight and that goes for me, too. That means more training, work harder-"

"I'll do whatever it takes." I said.

"Pfft. Brown-noser. We'll do whatever it takes. And if she gets to rock a new power, I get to rock a new weapon, too!" Toby said as he looked around. His eyes landed on a war hammer and he gasped. "War hammer!" He tried to lift it up, but he ended up falling with it on top of him.