KanjigAAARRRGGHH!!!

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song

Your POV
After Toby got Vendel's staff, we walked up to the surface to be under the bridge.

"Dealing business which these vile agents...I dearly hope we are doing the right thing." Blinky said.

"Anything to get Aaarrrgghh back." I said as I stared into the fog.

"Brace yourselves. Looks like the creep patrol is here. Follow my lead. I've seen enough spy flicks to know how a handoff works. It's a precise ritual of nuance and power." Toby said as the changeling got out of the car and started walking towards us.

"Not another step, wiener schnitzel! That's far enough." Toby said as the guy stopped. "Now, throw us the antidote, and we'll throw you the staff."

"Are you serious?" The guy asked.

"Deadly!" The guy roles his eyes and reached into his coat and brought out an envelope. He tried throwing it but the envelope just floated to the ground. He tried again multiple times but it wasn't working.

"Now what, Agent Toby?" I asked sarcastically.

"Um, okay, fine! Let's meet in the middle, but no funny business! Hands where I can see 'em." Toby said and the guy sighed. They met in the middle.

"Enough of the theatrics. Do the exchange now!" The guy said. Toby grabbed the envelope and the guy grabbed the staff. They both finally let go.

"This will do quite nicely." He said as Toby ripped open the letter.

""Twig of Worm's Root, ounce of silver..." This isn't an antidote! It's a shopping list!" Toby yelled as the guy walked away.

"It is the ingredients to make the antidote. Boil these in oil until it burns, and that will bring your friend back. Pleasure doing business with you." He said as he tried to open the car door but it didn't open.

"Fragwa, open the door." He said and he finally got in. We watched as the cars turned around and drove away.

"We did the right thing. Right, guys?" I asked, as the guilt started to boil in my stomach.

"Desperate times, desperate measures. Now we must concern ourselves with some shopping. Hmm... Where might we find the tears of one untouched by love's first kiss?" Blinky asked.

"Right here." I said as I pointed to myself. "Never kissed anyone. I've been saving it for someone special."

Time skip
We got the ingredients and Aaarrrgghh into trollmarket. We put the ingredients into the bowl as Draal kept watch. Now all we needed was the tears and the Heartstone fragment. I sighed as I put my head over the bowl and looked up at Aaarrrgghh. Memories flashed into my mind and I closed my eyes. Tears slipped down my cheeks, onto my nose, then fell into the pot. I backed up and wiped my face. Blink put the Heartstone piece into the bowl and teal smoke burst out and surrounded Aaarrrgghh.

"Its working!" Toby yelled. The smoke returned to the bowl and Aaarrrgghh was still stone.

"What...what happened?!" I asked as I walked up to Aaarrrgghh.