Lady of the Lake

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit

Your POV 1
I panted as I looked around. Wait a minute...this when Jim was impaled with the dark shard.

"Hullgar!" Merlin shouted. I screamed as that Dark warrior landed in front of me.

"Jim!" Everything started spinning as I heard Jim yell in agony. Suddenly, I saw Jim fighting the dark warrior. He got pushed back, and went to strike, but was struck himself with the dark shard. He flew back and landed in front of me, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Why didn't you help me?"

Everything faded to red and now I saw the fight with Arthur and Morgana. Arthur brought his sword up and I knew what would happen next.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I yelled. Morgana screamed and fell back but I caught her.

"Gotcha!" She looked up and suddenly, I was looking at myself. I screamed and let go. Morgana wailed as she fell to the purple ocean below.

Everything faded to black and I looked around. I heard an evil laugh and turned around, only to be met face-to-face with an evil version of myself. I jumped out of my skin before I backed up. She kept laughing before she floated into the darkness. The laughing got louder and it eventually was in my ears.

"What the heck is going on?!" I asked as I held my ears and closed my eyes.

"You cannot escape me, (Y/n)."

"You don't know that." I said.

"You cannot escape me, (Y/n)." It repeated.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"You cannot escape me, (Y/n)." It repeated again.

"SHUT UP!"

"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME."

I opened my eyes and turned to my right to look in a mirror. I was met with the normal version of myself. I was terrified. Suddenly, my eyes were flooding with black water. It filled them up before it started pouring out of them and my mouth, making me frozen with an eternal scream planted on my face.

"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME."

My eyes shot open and I fell back into the bed. My body stopped glowing (f/c) as a surge of (f/c) exploded throughout the room. I sat up, panting and shaking.

"It wasn't real. It wasn't real." I looked up to see a book flip open to a shadow realm page. "Oh, no."

Time skip
"Excalibur is busted and Morgana is... is... This never was supposed to happen." Douxie sighed as he turned away from the window.

"You did what you thought was right." Archie said as Douxie shut the time map.

"And look where that got us. History's absolutely botched. I've led us astray." Douxie walked past me.

"Morgana tried to help me save Jim, but all I saw was anger and darkness." I said as I ran my hand along the page in the book that I found.

"We share the same magic. What does that say about me?" I asked. Steve whimpered and I turned to him, then walked over to him.