Wizards: Spellbound

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit

Your POV
"Man, the rest of this summer's gonna eat farts." Steve said as we turned a corner on the street.

"Yeah, it is kind of hard to top destroying an alien god." Toby said.

"Wingman and Flower did good. Proud." Aaarrrgghh said as he patted Toby's head, and I leaned down and scratched behind his ear. I was on his back.

"But I lost my butt-stomping, ninja-space-angel girlfriend and my creepslaying partner in the same afternoon." Steve said as he swung a stick back and forth.

"Yeah, I felt like that after Jim and (Y/n) 2 and everybody left on their quest-"

"Woah, woah, woah. We're talking about my problems here, buttsnack." Steve said as he put the stick in front of Toby. A cat landed on the bench in front of us and we all screamed, except for Aaarrrgghh.

"Cat! Yum."

"No, you are not eating the cat." I said.

"Oh."

"Ooh, hey, little guy! You lost?" Toby asked as the cat sat up, wearing glasses.

"Beware. You are in grave danger." He said.

"Woah! A cat with glasses!" Steve yelled.

"The cat just talked and your focused on its eyewear?" Toby asked.

"I've seen aliens, creeps, and trolls, Domzalski. So, yeah, I'd like to know why the talking cat's wearing glasses." Steve replied.

"Bad eyesight." He answered.

"Not cat. Familiar." Aaarrrgghh said.

""Familiar"? No way. I'd remember if I met a cat with glasses." Steve said.

"No. Wizard assistant." Aaarrrgghh corrected.

""Assistant"? That's very offensive. I am a wizard associate, thank you very much." The cat jumped down and started walking on his hind two legs. "Now, come with me or the worst will come to pass." He started walking away.

"Hey! Are you threatening me, pussycat?" Steve asked as he held up his fists.

"No, I'm warning you. Put simply, the world as you know it is about to end. Meow." The cat went on four legs and started running away.

"Whaaaaa..." Toby's mouth hung open.

"Aw, not again!" Steve yelled. We quickly ran after the cat and caught up with him.

"Sorry, this is a lot to process! Pets can talk? The world is ending? Again?" Toby asked.

"Not the best timing, I know, but we need your help all the same." Douxie said as he walked up to us.

"Douxie? Wai- hold up! I thought you worked at the cafe or were, like, a model or something!" Steve said and he laughed.

"There's a lot about me you don't know." Douxie said as he made blue smoke in his hands. He put his hand to the door and we heard heard turning before he opened it. "Come on, then. The answereds to all your questions are within."

"Yeah, right. In a bookstore?" Steve asked and we walked in. Some books, a chest, and other things were floating around, being levitated by green magic.