Just Add Water

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

Your POV
"Here it is. For the next 24 hours, this is your baby." Coach said as he set a bag of flour down in front of Mary.

"Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" She asked and I scoffed.

"At the flour mill, apparently. Your assignment is simple. You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight. Look who you are seated beside. That is your partner. If it comes back in one piece, you pass." Coach said as he started to give us all bags of flour. I looked over and saw that Jim was my parter and sighed with relief.

"Thank god it was just you." I said as we fist-pounded and he chuckled.

"I know, right?"

"Piece of cake." Toby said as he leaned back into his chair.

"It's not cake! Don eat it, Domzalski." Coach said and we all laughed.

"So you cheaters don't turn in a fake, personalize your babies to begin the joy of parenting." Coach said as Jim thought for a moment before drawing. He then Toledo it to show me.

"It has your eyes." He said and I pointed to it.

"It has your nose!" I laughed and he looked at it and saw that he made a mark on the nose as he turned it to me, making the nose look actually like his.

"Woooow." He said as he looked at me and I laughed a bit more.

Time skip
"I think our baby looks good as a pirate. Huh? Argh!" Toby said as the waitress came up to us.

"No outside food!"

"It's for a class." I quickly said and she shrugged before walking away.

"Did you hear? Logan and Mary already killed theirs. They gave Dwight D. Eisenflour a bath, and he turned to mush." Darcy said as Toby took a sip of his drink.

"That's horrible! Who didn't I think of that name?" I asked myself.

"You and Jim are gonna breeze this." She sighed as we looked out to see Jim pull up on his Vespa. He took his helmet off and waved at me as he was walking in. He hurriedly ran back and caught our baby before coming back in with a sheepish smile. He set the bag down and grabbed my drink.

"Ooh! (F/d)!" He took a drink and looked at me.

"Jim! Are you crazy? You let her ride on that without a helmet?" I asked.

"Her? I think you mean "him." I've been calling him "Jimmy Lake, Jr. Jr." Great ring to it." He said as I took the bag from him.

"Her name is Petunia. Because she's a flour. Get it? Like "flower"?" I asked and Jim looked at Toby and Toby shook his head.

"Okay, maybe it's not the best name." I said as I took my drink back and took a sip. Toby looked to Darcy.

"Do you mind if we take Sir Isaac and Petunia to a rock show tonight?" He asked.