Skullcrusher

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)

Your POV
I made a portal and teleported back into the Heartstone where Vendel and Usurna were.

"The TrollHunter has gone too far. The denizens of Trollmarket will not be safe until Killahead bridge is destroyed once and for all." Usurna said as she turned away from Vendel.

"You know as well as I, Usurna, the pieces cannot be destroyed." Vendel argued.

"No... but they can be thrown into a hole so deep that no living thing can hope to find them." She said.

"And I suppose you know of such a place. I cannot agree to this! You are signing the boy's death warrant!" Vendel yelled.

"He signed it himself the moment he crossed into the Darklands. The edict has already been made. Killahead Bridge will never be found again." Usurna said and I gasped.

Time skip
I cradled (c/n) as he fell asleep. I then put him in his crib and went to lay down when I heard the doorbell go off. I went downstairs and saw the it was my aunt and uncle. 'Great timing' I thought.

"Hello, (Y/n). Sorry if we woke you up. Is (c/n) upstairs?" My aunt asked.

"Yep! I'll go get him right now! Stay here." I said as I turned around and bolted up the stairs. I grabbed (c/n) and his bottle and pacifier. I then walked downstairs and gave him to my aunt.

"Thank you so much, dear. We'll be on our way. Have a good night!" She said and I nodded and closed the door. I went back upstairs and flipped onto my bed. I turned on my phone to see the lock screen as a picture of Jim, Toby, and I.

"Jim... what are we gonna do about you?" I asked.

"You'll get him back, cuz." Not- (C/n) said as he pushed a box towards me. I sat up and raised my eyebrows.

"Uh, I mean, uh, *ahem* "spongeface."" He said as he grabbed a sock from the floor and put it in the box.

"Wait, you're leaving?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking... Now that your cousin's out of the Darklands, I'm stuck looking like this... forever." He said.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" I asked him.

"Who knows? Trollmarket ain't my style. Probably find some comfy hole to make my own. Take the A-Train to Trouble Town. Got no reason to stay around here anymore." He said as he turned around to face me and gasped.

"Here. I can't depart with (s/a/n) so I figured you would like this one. It's a (f/s/a) too, so it's basically the same." I said as I gave him the plush. He took it and hugged it.

"But what if there's a reason for you to stay? What if you could help us get Jim back? What do you say?" I asked him and he looked at me and smiled.

Time skip
I walked into Blinky's library.

"No, but we need-"

"to move on without Jim. Don't worry, Vendel. We've accepted the Tribunal's decision." I said as I lightly elbowed Blinky.