Mudslinging

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name

Your POV
"Give me an A!" Coach yelled.

"A!"

"Give me an R!"

"R!"

"Give me a C!"

"C!"

"This is taking way to long. Give me an -Adia!" Only a couple of kids responded with "Adia!"

"What does that spell? Arcadia!" Coach yelled as the mole mascot went dancing in front of him. The crowd cheered.

"And his eyes glowing. And then the dream just keeps reminding me that I'm way out of my element! Right?" Jim asked.

"You're not out of your element! You're a perfect fit for the TrollHunter! Right, Tobes?" I asked as we turned to Toby, who was staring at the mascot.

"Tobes?" Jim asked.

"Who is that masked mole? You ever wonder?" Toby asked.

"You didn't even hear a word I just said. Did you?" Jim asked.

"Sure I did. You had no problem sneaking into the Darklands, to save (Y/n)'s cousin, but now, Kanjigar says you have to face Gunmar. And now you're having nightmares about it and are freaking out that you're way out of your league! I can multitask, Jimbo." Toby answered as he stared at the mole again.

"It's Bill Arenstein." Jim answered.

"Bill moved to Winsconsin. This is someone with constant chemistry. Someone with... feminine while." Toby said.

"What? What feminine whiles? How do you even know that it's a girl under there?" Jim asked.

"Uh, trust me dude. I know women. And that is all women under there." Toby said.

"He's right." I put in.

"Really? I'm right? Can you tell me who it is?" Toby said as he turned around to face me.

"Nope." I said as I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Aw! Really? Fine. I'll figure it out myself." Toby grumbled as he turned back around.

Jim turned around to face me. "Is it really a girl under there?" He mouthed and I nodded.

The mole ran into Coach and he told the mole to go back into its hole, or whatever. The mole walked off stage, sulking.

"-spring fling king and queen. The nominees are: Shanon Longhanon. Darcy Scott. The third and final nominee is Mary Wang! Now for the boys. Steve Palchuck. Eli Pepperjack. Hey, no booing. And finally, Jim Lake Jr." Toby and I stood up, clapping with the crowd.

"That's you!" Toby yelled.

"Wait, what?" Jim asked.

"Really, Buttsnack?" Steve asked as he turned around to look up at us.

"Yay! Some friendly competition!" Eli said as he gave Jim a thumbs-up.

"Our nominees will compete in a series of challenges to win your vote." Coach said.