Chapter 8

After what happen to the car park, no one had ever approached me. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. Those who saw what happen made an infamous rumor about how Zach beats Jeck into pulp. Jeck and friend was never near me. They didn't even spare a glance on my way. Much more that Zach gets me home every day. Dad was very happy about it. It's was peaceful actually.

I haven't been in the woods for a while. I'm afraid to meet those scary black wolves. I'm not guaranteed that blue-silver eyed wolf will come and rescue me at all times. Hell, I might meet him again and eat me this time. Speaking of the wolf, I always dream about him. It feels like he's trying to reach me out. I don't know. I'm still afraid of them even if they help me.

My first exam day has also passed and I already started my first week in my new school. Its actually cool here. Everyone in the school knows about me and Zach. Zach didn't keep it as a secret. I'm actually shy sometimes. Zach loves public display of affection. As shy as I am, I wanna run away from him when we sometimes met in the hallway. We only have Math, Advance Algebra, as our common subject. Every time he saw me, we will kiss the daylight of me, not caring about insecure and homophobic.

What I love about this school apart from being near with my boyfriend is no one dares to bully me. I got a feeling that they were afraid of Zach. Zach is really intimidating at times and knowing he is so possessive of me, I believe they will never dare touch me. And another thing is that I'm also a friend of Raven. Raven doesn't usually smile in public but he smiles a lot when he's with me. He had this stoic face and a body-built that kept everyone away but he is so sweet and protective of me.

Raven actually rushed and hugged me the first time he saw me in his class. We are classmates on both Chemistry 2 and English Literature. We maybe friends but I never got a chance to introduce him to Zach. I would love to but every time I'm with Raven and we saw Zach approaching, he will suddenly disappear. Maybe he is also afraid of Zach.

"Earth to Nikolai!'I snapped back from daydreaming as Averys waved her hands in my face. We are under a tree, sitting on the grass. They don't like library, they prefer fresh air so we decide to find a spot for us to stay. I asked them where they usually stay before and they answered me with "we usually go home but now we can't leave you behind."

"Sorry Avy, what was that?" I asked. It's afternoon and they were making our assignment in Math. I am making my chemistry assignment as well.

"I said, can you teach me about this equation? I suck at this subject real bad."

"Hmm, you can study mine. I'm already finished my assignment. I still need to make my Chem. The formulas are jumbling in my brain." Damien looked at me in disbelief.

"Woah dude. You always say that you hate Math but you always finished your homework even before the day ends." Damien and Averys both get my assignment.

"Why are you not doing your homework?' I asked Zach who is sitting beside me. He looked defeated.

"I am trying my best to become your perfect boyfriend but I can't fucking understand this lesson. Why does math exist anyways? Argghh!" I chuckled and closed my assignment in Chem. I will finish this assignment tonight.

I kissed his forehead. "You don't need to be perfect. Being you is more than enough. Hand me my homework please. I'll teach you all about this. This is by far what I understand about the topic okay?"

I taught them some points. I'm really not gifted in learning math but I spare extra time every night learning about the subject. I made a realization for myself that I cannot suck at everything. I'm weak, I'm small, I'm coward, I'm timid and I suck at everything that needs physical effort. So, I made myself useful in brain department. I'm not smart, just trying my very best.