Chapter 27

Zach POV

"Where is everybody?" I asked the nearest Omega I've seen. I was busy from my Alpha paper works then when I went down, everyone was gone, even my mate.

"They are in the living room. Luna Niko was attack—" I didn't let him finished as I ran towards the living room. Shit, I was just busy for a minute and my mate was attacked.

I saw everyone on the couch. I ran and hugged my wounded mate. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? They could have-"

"I'm fine Zach. They were just rogues---"

"10 rouges and two black mage." Raven interrupted irritatingly.

"What??! 10? Holy shit, I thought it was just 2 or 3." Averys in disbelief. 

"Did you finish them all?" Stefan curiously asked.

"What about the mage? Did you kill them?" Blythe added. 

"Yeah. She said she was my cousin."

"They will surely take their revenge. Lord Hendrick is part of black high council. We should be ready by anytime now." Mage Beatrix said.

"I'm gonna gather up everyone up and get ready. Mage Blythe and Mage Beatrix please." Niall said.

They stood up leaving the both of us. I am pissed. They must  have felt it. This attitude of Niko really sucks. 

"You'll get dressed. Let's go to our room." I dragged him on the stairs to our room. He was living with me since I mated him. We both have mixed smell from each other. He didn't spoke any word to me along the way. I am mad. I am so mad that I really don't know who the heck I should throw my anger at.

I shut the door loud. "Why are you doing this to me!? I told you not to go to the border without any of us coming with you."

"I was with Raven. You don't need to---"

"Raven is not good in fighting wolves. HE IS A MAGE so he fights mage, not rogues. For goddess sake, why would you go there?! You already know they are just waiting for the right moment to get you. Do you want them to get you? DO YOU WANNA DIE? CAUSE I DON'T! I'M NOT GONNA LIVE WITHOUT YOU, YOU KNOW THAT! You could have mindlink me. You could have let Raven call me right away. There are many ways now that you're a mage. FUCK NIKO!" I punched the wall. He was looking down and I bet he's crying. I fisted my hand. I tried to calm myself. I don't like him crying. I went near him and held his face. He was really crying.

"Look I'm sorry for shouting. I was just... I was just upset and pissed. I swear my life to protect you and you are being careless. I am not doing this for me. I am doing this for you. I want to give you a place where you can live peacefully, life without Evil Black mages following you, scaring the shit out of your life."

"I'm sorry" he sobbed. I hugged him tight. I muttered sorry while he was crying. I hate seeing him sad. I wiped his tears.

"Love, please always remember that you have us now. You're not in the woods anymore, alone and no one to run to. You have us, the pack loves you, Damien, Averys, Stefan, and my family love you. I love you very much. Please don't push us away." He held my hands and kissed me.

I kissed him roughly in return. I pushed him into the bed to deepen my kisses. He kept on moaning and I know this leads us to more than just kissing.

----------

"That was rough." He said while snuggling in my chest. I hugged his naked body against mine.

"You made me mad." His voice vibrated against my chest when he chuckled.

"So I'll get more of like this when I get naughty and stubborn huh?"

"Why do you sounds like you want to be naughty all the time huh?" I asked him teasingly. He gave me the best and most therapeutic sound of my life, his laugh. His face turned serious.

"What will you do if I do more than that? I mean more stupid than that? Would you forgive me?"

I frowned. What is this question then? "Well, yeah. I can't stay mad at you. But I won't leave your side from now on so you won't do something stupid." I kissed his forehead.

"Okay, By the way, very out of the topic. Y-you want a child?" Now I'm shocked, very out of the blue.

"Why all of a sudden? Do you mean through surrogate or what? If I want one, I want it to be from you.. But you know it's impossible." I asked. I already accepted the fact that we cannot bear child because we are both guys.

"Hmmm okay." We remained in comfortable silence. Then we heard a knock.

"Alpha Zach .. the territory is under attacked." We bolt right up when we heard what Damien announced.

"You stay here. You have done your part."

"But—"

"No Buts Niko.. Stay here." I told him in a warning tone.

"Okay." I kissed him before I went off. I ran towards the door and meet Damien.

"Where is Niko?" Damien asked.

"He is not coming with us. He just had a fight. He must be tired"

"Reasons. You made him tired. You smell sex dude." I smirked at Averys' snarling.

"How does sex even smell?" Stefan asked innocently. We just chuckled at him. He is so innocent at times. 

We turned into wolves and ran through the woods. We were met with different rogues and mages. They were really mad about killing their family member? The black mages fight off against the white mages. We, wolves, are doing our best to not let them enter our ground. It felt blurred to me watching Raya fight and I was commanding the pack. Alpha Niall and Alpha Zeke beta and direct command are fighting hand in hand. I was with Damien, Blythe , Averys and Stefan.

This wasn't still the war but this is hell of a bloody one. We should be more prepared.

Is this even going to end? They have much reserve possessed wolf, Averys said in the mindlinked.

I ignored her and fight off the wolves. Hell, they are too many. I think they were really ready for this.

"RETREAT!! WE GOT WHAT WE WANT!" I stopped as every black mage and wolves started to run away.

I was panting hard. I looked around. There were some dead omegas on our side but many on the rogue's side. Maybe the dark magic just makes them kill any thing they feel like a threat so they don't have a real strategy.

"They got what they want?" Averys said questioningly.

MATE! They want our mate! I froze at my realization. SHIT! NIKO!

I burst out running realizing what they get. Please Goddess not my mate. They can get everything but not my mate. I transformed back in front of our house and ran to the stairs.

"NIKO! NIKOLAI!!" I burst opened the door of our room and saw no one there. Shit they got Niko.

I turned into wolf and ran around the house, trying to find Niko. He was gone. Niko is gone. My love is gone. I should have not left him. I ran back at our room and seen them standing there. I transformed and punched the door. I let my frustration out, shoving everything I see and screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I stopped.

"I'm so stupid for leaving him. I should have brought him with me." I sobbed.

Averys went to my side and hugged me. All I can do is cry on her shoulder.

"Call me if Zach calms down. We need to plan how to get Niko. They have many minion wolves which I believe they made themselves. Son, we need you to clear your mind. You cannot lead us properly if you're not in the right state of mind. One thing is for sure. Niko is alive. They will not kill them because they need him for whatever reason. And Niko is smart. He could get himself out there but we have to get him. Now pull up yourself together before you regret making things slow" I know my dad is right but still. Goddess, Make Niko safe. 

-Misskaryaaa-