Chapter 33

I woke up to see myself laying in an incubator-like bed. It was shield with I supposed light healing magic. I moved my head side-wards and saw mage doctors on the side. They went to my side after  they saw me awake. 

"Thank Goddess you're awake! What do you need?" I smiled faintly.

"Water" I said in weak hoarse voice. My mouth felt so dry. How long I've been asleep?

The mage doctor gave me water through a straw. I sipped carefully. 

"NIKOLAI!" I stopped sipping and looked at the person who enters. 

You're wrong. It was my father, not Zach.

"Dad." He helped me up and sat beside me.

He hugged me tight. "Are you okay? You were asleep for like a week." A week? Really?

"That a long time dad. Yeah, I'm fine. My body just felt too heavy. Where is Zach?"

"He is in our place. He was helping other mages to build back our territory. We are going back home son." He said excitedly. 

I felt a little sad. If I'm going back to our territory, it means I'll be staying away from my mate and the woods will be so far for me.

"D-dad. W-hat if... what if I don't want to be back there?" I said in low voice.

"Are you afraid that you'll be away from Zach?" I nodded. 

"Don't worry. We already talked about that. You'll be an alpha but you'll stay with Zach. I can still take care of them. I'll manage them for you. I miss being a pack alpha. You can visit us anytime. Zach won't allow me to take you. You are pregnant." I gasped. Right I'm pregnant.. Why did I ever forget? I rubbed my tummy smiling. Someone's here.

"Are you happy pups?" I nodded. "You need to call your mate. He has a lot of questions for you. Be ready." I smiled. I focused on calling Zach. Love can you hear me. I'm awake.

Niko? Shit I'm coming over. I'm pretty sure he was running for his life.

While waiting, I asked my dad to give me food. I am surely undeniably starving. I happily ate my food. Suddenly, the door burst opened and I saw my mate panting and running towards me.

I lifted my two hands full of watermelon when he hugged me tight. "Niko,Love." He was crying.

I saw the others entering the room. I asked Damien to get the food from my hand. He also gave me something I can wipe my hands clean.

"I'm okay.. Stop crying. I can feel you. You're sad and it not good for your pup." He immediately let go of me and wiped his tears.

"Right I forgot" He touched my tummy. "I'm sorry pup. You're daddy is just emotional. Hang in there, okay?" I laughed.

"You look crazy."

"I am so sorry to interrupt your moment but I cannot anymore wait to know what really happen and why the hell you became pregnant. You can do your lovey-dovey moment later okay? I cannot wait for another day. I've been waiting this for a week now." I smiled at Averys. She really is unique girl.

"Okay you sit down. I am not gonna repeat it." 

They were finding chairs inside the room. Alpha Zeke and Luna Laura also entered the room. So inside has my dad, Zach, Averys, Damien, Stefan, Blythe, Raven , Zeke and Laura. I was sitting in Zach's lap while he was hugging me.

I told them about my plans inside, what I did inside and who helped me get through with it. I told them about the true story of Lord Hendrick and my grandma. I told them the reason why Mage Shaira was so into killing me. I can feel my dad's sadness when I told him it was Mage Shaira who killed his wife.