Chapter 22

"Do you feel nervous?" I blinked back from reverie. I looked at Zach while he was driving. Now, we are going to the place of the mage. This was part of the plan all along but I am still super nervous. I just nodded. He took my hands and kissed it. By that, the tensions of my body loosen a bit.

"Don't be. Your Dad will be there. Arvin will be there and so as Damien, Averys and Stefan. We will protect and support you."

I immediately spotted my father standing beside a tree together with Raven and a young looking mage. Are mages this handsome? Zach pulled over and the car behind us pulled over too. I saw Stefan holding Averys while Damien got off from the driver seat.

"I am so pleased to see you again Little Alpha. You grew handsomely. You really got your beauty from your mother. So beautiful" said the Mage beside dad.

"I'm so sorry I can't remember so much of my past but thank you for the compliment. This is my mate, Alpha Zach."

"My my.. the goddess bestowed you an Alpha too. The Goddess might know you need someone as strong as you to win this battle. I'm Elder Mage Rince." He held his hands and we shook it.

"Elder? You don't look one. Sorry sorry." Averys just made their existence known.

"Ohh that's a great compliment! But don't be deceived, I'm an Elder mage with children and grandchildren. Magic my dear child. It can make you look young. I believe you are from Alpha Zach's pack, eh?"

"Yes Mage. I'm Averys and this is my mate Stefan which is from Alpha Niall's pack. Then this is Zach's Beta, Damien." They all lend their hands. Elder Mage Rince looked to Stefan. 

"Ohh poor child, you were the one Alpha Niall told us about. We are so sorry for that. We will win this fight this time and bring home the bacon. So much formality eh? Let's go inside, shall we?" We just nodded. Zach followed my dad's stance while the three followed him.

I was a bit back when Raven went to my side. We made up few days ago. I can't stay mad at my best friend.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. I faintly smiled at him.

"I'm so nervous. I don't know how to approach them."

"There is no need to be scared. They are much more scared to you than you to them. Show to them your determination to win this. After the war in the past, they never had an inspiration to go against the Black Mage. Their confidence ascends as soon as they heard you are willing to get back what's ours."

I looked at him intently. He is really a man of wisdom. I stopped walking and hugged him.

"You know, I really don't know who I am if I don't even know you."

"Ditto Alpha." I let go and frowned.

"I don't like being called Alpha. It's my dad you know." He chuckled.

"I know you preferred being called Luna. Tss, you are so in love with your Alpha huh.."

I blushed. "Shut up, whatever."

We entered to some big tent. Inside was full of handsome and beautiful Mage. Actually, they were 12 of them including Mage Rince. Does being beautiful and handsome a requirement to be mage? Goddess, are you sure I'm a mage? To my surprised, they bowed in front of me. And I panicked, again. 

"I won't mention their names because I can feel you can't memorize their name immediately. I will let you remember and know them personally. For the mean time, I'd like you to know that there are only 5 Elder Mage including myself. The rest was a new mage but a powerful one. Our families are the only Mage survivor of the war." I looked at them intimidated. But then I settled my eyes on the last person on the left. She was wearing black cloak. Is she.....?

"A-A-Are you a black Mage?"

"Yes Little Alpha, I am. The council decided to let me join to help them understand more about black mage. My mom is a Black Elder Mage in your pack. She decided to step down and give me the position in the council so she can focus in making anti spell for black mage. I am Mage Beatrix." She bowed down.

"She's my future wife Niko" Raven added. We looked at him in surprise. Wow, amazing. Really?

"Okay please settle down everyone. Let's start the council meeting."

We all settled down and started the meeting. We all take part of the planning. Stefan, with the most experience in the hand of the Evil Black mage, contributed a lot. The White Mage is making a medical team. They were making anti- evil spells and medicine that can benefit both mage and wolf. Raven also open up the exit and entrance of the territory since he can see it from above. Zach also opened up about other packs that are willing to take part of the battle. Everyone is eager and it gives me strength. This isn't a simple war but I know we can win this through coordination and teamwork.

"So now I guess we just need Alpha Niko to awaken his Mage side. My son, Blythe, is so much willing to help him. He is I guess the best in his batch. Mage Beatrix can help him train his Black magic."

"It's my honor to teach you Alpha Niko." Mage Beatrix said  with glee. 

"Let's end this discussion for now. I will let you know the more detailed plan next time. Let me work with Zach and other wolf pack. Give me details about the prevention spells potion you're making." my dad said. 

Everyone stood up and left except Mage Rince and Mage Beatrix who stayed at Raven's side. I am so happy for him. He has such a beautiful wife to be.

"Why are you looking at Mage Beatrix so much?" Zach whispered in my ears.

"She is just so beautiful." I looked at him. He looked shocked. Oh no! I think he got it wrong. "NO! I didn't mean what you're thinking right now. Stop that. Eww I'm not into her, I'm not into girls. It's just, Raven and her was so perfect. Both beautiful and handsome." He smiled in relief. I rolled my eyes. So I was right?

"Don't be insecure. We are both beautiful and handsome as well. You're much much more beautiful than she is in my eye." He whispered again and this time, I blushed.

"I'd like you to room around the camp but please allow me to bring you in my place first. My family is preparing food for us. We can talked more about anything else."

We started walking, led by Mage Rince. Mage Rince was talking to Dad. I looked around as well. The place is just so magical. I can see kid practicing their spells. I can see a kid somehow building a mist in his hands.

"Am I that good Raven?" I pointed the kid.

"You are much better than that. I remember you practicing your mist spell. You made the whole house wet from its moist. We have trouble finding you to stop the mist. We were looking for you for two hours"

"Where was I then?"

"You were floating in the living room." I smiled. I must be so good with my spells. I hope it's still the same.

"Arvin told me you can control the dark shadows when you are young. You were such a talent Alpha. I can barely control mine even now. We will just refresh your memories. I'm sure your body remembers what you brain forgets." My mate said encouragingly. 

"Doesn't the saying says heart instead of body?" Averys asked curiously.

"Maybe because heart is part of the body" Stefan answered teasingly. He earned a glare by his mate. Averys is so soft with Stefan. Acting so angelic with her mate while being branded as the baddest woman in the pack. Yep, that Averys Walters.

"Who was this Blythe then?" asked Damien. 

"He is Mage Rince youngest son. He is 21 and he is such a talented mage. No one in his age can beat him. Well except maybe for the Alpha. He is so good that everyone in the council wants him to be part. He doesn't want to be part then until his only wish come true."

"And that is?" everyone can guess who questions everything. Yup, its Averys. Again. 

"He wants to find his soul mate first before he joins the council. Peculiar request, don't you think?"

Peculiar but understandable. It's nice to have someone in your side what every happen. Just like Zach. 

-Misskaryaaa-