Chapter 25

A/N note: Some Explicit content ahead. I know I already said that I suck at making like this but I come in terms with my mind that I can't make it good if I can't put details on what happen. I am sorry in advance. 

Zach POV

I was getting more and more annoyed every day. I like Niko's determination about being wolf and mage but it's really getting our time. I mean, I only got the chance to talk to him when we were practicing or during his free time. He doesn't like free time. He is on the way of perfecting his Mage thing and combining it with his wolf. I saw him practice once with Blythe and it was incredible. I am really happy for him. Even if he is so powerful, he remains to be sweet and soft to the people he love. He is still my baby. But I am still annoyed. 

And I am so so so busy. My dad did left me a handful job. And with this feud between the black mage, I was always in talks with the pack and other pack. When can I have a longer-than-2-hours moment with my mate?

You know what's more annoying? I'm on heat. Shit, I don't remember being in a heat season with this kind of very terrible state. In the past, when I'm on heat, I will soak myself in the bathtub for hours. I believe Niko can't still feel the effect of heat since he was new. Ahrrghhh this is so frustrating.

"What's with your face again?"Damien asked worriedly. We are in the pack's dining room inside the Big house. There are many wolves inside taking their dinner. Blythe and Niko were in the ground outside, practicing again.

"Nothing."

"You're in heat, aren't you?" I glared at Averys. This girl has a gift in being so sensitive. I nodded.

"Haven't the two of you done it?" Averys asked. I blushed. As much as I wanted to, I want to wait for Niko to be ready. And we are both busy, FUCK! I shook my head. My lower abdomen hurts so much.

"You know, you should tell him that." Stefan suggested. I sighed. I know that after his practice, he would go straight home. Oh Goddess, The heat intensifies. I can't take this anymore.

"I need to go. I---- I need to take a cold bath." Before they can say anything else, I went off.

I went straight to my room. I stripped naked and submerged myself in the cold tub. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Finally, peace. 

"Zach?" Ohh Goddess! Why?

Niko POV

As soon as I arrived at the dining to take my dinner, I saw no Zach there.

"Where is Zach?" I asked in no one in particular when I arrived at the table. Averys answered me.

"He went to his room just now. He is not feeling well." I muttered thanks and went off. Is he sick? Is he okay? I went straight to his room.

"Zach?"I looked around. Where is he?

"Niko." I heard him on the bathroom after a minute. I rushed towards and knocked.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Averys told me you're not fine."

"Yeahh, I-I'm okay. I'm not sick. Ahmm.. I-I I just need bath" I felt his discomfort and hesitation.

"What's wrong? Get out from there. I need to see whether you're really okay."

I heard him sighed and I guess he stood up from the tub. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him. He went out of the bathroom with towel in his waist. His face is so red. I went straight to him. I touched his forehead. Maybe he has fever. Does wolf get fever.. or even get sick?