Chapter 13

"Zach, it's getting darker. Aren't we going home?" We were still sitting under the tree. He was hugging me.

"You wanna go home?" I looked at him and raised my brows. Seriously?

"Zach, I told you a million times, you need to take a fucking good bath. I'm serious. Why did I even allow you to hug me? I smell like you now, mud and sweat. Ewww" I said bitchily. 

He smirked.

"Let's take a bath, shall we?" I frowned my brows deeply. What is very difficult in my word to understand?

"Isn't that the reason I'm telling you to go home?" i  said in annoyance. 

He laughed. "No, let's take a bath in the river. Come, follow me." I stilled. My dad, shit.

"Hey.. I need to call my dad. He will get worried sick." I looked around. Fuck, I left my bag in Damien's car.

"What's wrong?" He asked, feeling my discomfort and panic. 

"I left my bag at Damien's car. My phone is in my bag."

"Okay. I'll tell him and ask him to talk to your father. I'll ask him to also bring a clean clothes for us." He leaned towards me. "Not unless you want me to walk naked in front of you, I can do that."

I smacked his arms pretty strong. Well for me, its strong but he care not. He was laughing.

"Okay done. Damien is on his way to your house."

"How did yo—ohh mindlink" I stopped asking when I realize. 

"Ride at my back" he said out of the blue. What?? Piggy back ride?

I gasped as he transform into wolf. His wolf is seriously beautiful. It's huge and furry and huggable.

"Hey Wolfie love" I smiled as I caress his head. He was beaming at me then he turned his back on me.

"Are you sure you can carry me?" He nodded. "Okay then, brace yourself. I'm heavy."

I climbed into his back and settled myself comfortably before I told him I'm good to go. I held his neck tightly enough that I won't fall and that he can still breathe. I felt the wind gushing to my face as he went fast. Waaa I'm loving this. I will tell Wolfie love to do this again. He stopped in front of the river which I don't know where. The moon's light is reflected beautifully in the river. It's breathtaking. It's much better than the lake. He transformed back. 

"You like it here?" I nodded enthusiastically. "I'm glad. Take off your shirt and let's dive in." He ran in to the river. "Come on!"

I hurriedly take off my shirt and pants, leaving me half naked and boxers on. I looked at my mate and rolled my eyes. This son of a bitch is soooo ..... 

"Would you please stop drooling for a second? You're seriously sick" I walked into the river and my mate met me halfway. He was guiding me into the water.

"How can I? You're sexy as sin Love. I'm making sure to seduce you always. Sure enough, we'll be doing 3rd step soon, very soon." I smacked his back and laughed. Then he hugged me in the water. He was nuzzling my neck. What happen to taking a good bath? Hayyy.

"Stop! You need a bath Zach. Get off me. I want to swim." He frowned. What is it this time?

"Why do you call me Zach and my wolfie Love? You are being unfair." He pouted as he told me. I gave him a peck.

"Because you know that I already smitten by you but I'm thinking that your wolf is not much assured that I love him as much as I love you because I get so afraid of him in the past."