Chapter 34

"Love hurry up! We'll be late!" Zach shouted from the bedroom. I was in the bathroom for a whole 5 minutes now.

"I'm coming!! I can't close my suit!" I struggled closing the buttons of my suit.

Today is our graduation. Right, we still finished our last year in school. After what happen, we went back to school and met all the things we missed. They almost didn't allow us to continue but Blythe made some potion to change their mind. Blythe wanted Damien to finish his study. We all decided to discontinue our study and focus ourselves into the pack.

My father's pack badly needs our attention since many wolves have a hard time adjusting and the pups are dealing in a lot changes. They were constantly monitored and counseled for better psychological and mental adjustment. White and Black mages from our side were helping each other to make something to forget their bad memories.

Lobelia, my aunt, vowed herself to help in everything she can do. She has a place in Mage Beatrix zone. She is so different from Mage Shaira. She even told me that she doesn't want a position in the council when I asked her if she would like to sit in the council. She only wants to have a happy life with Heidi, my mage doctor. Heidi and Lobelia is a thing now, we don't know what really happen.

There has a slow but continuous improvement in both our pack. The packs that helped our pack were gifted with some Mage doctors who suggested their selves to stay in those packs. Alliance of our different packs was getting stronger and stronger these times.

The bathroom door opened and I saw a handsome guy in his suit frowning. "You should have call me"

"I thought I can do it." I answered honestly. He turned me to face him and buttoned my belly buttons. I struggled to close it since my tummy is slight big.

"You always think you can do everything on your own. I almost think you don't need me anymore" he finished buttoning and looked at me. I can sense sadness in his voice so I hugged him.

"I'm still used to doing all alone. I'm sorry. I'll call you next time." He sighed.

"Do you have plans tonight after the thanksgiving?" I asked. He let go of me.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"Hmm, I really wanted us to have hmm.. bonfire? Some sort of like that in the woods. I mean, beside the lake in the woods. I wanted to celebrate this with them, Damien, Averys and Raven. That place holds so many memories for us."

"I like that sound. Hmm, let me tell them later but for now let go to school. We'll be freaking late. They are waiting for us there. Why did you take so long to wake up either? " I glared at him.

"Was that even my fault?! You made me sleep very late last night. If you weren't just so horny motherfucker, we'll be early." I infuriately said. He chuckled.

"You just can't resist my charm Love." I rolled my eyes and then we went out the door.

The graduation ceremony was simple but rewarding. Our parents were with us and were all happy and proud. I am so happy that I decided to transfer here. My last moment of studying was happy and worth it as what Averys has promised me. That decision gave a 360 degree change in my life and I love every second of it.

Night came and we had a joint celebration for all who graduate in the pack. Drinks and foods are everywhere.

"I already told dad about your plan. He said we can go whenever we like." Zach told me.

"Let's go before it gets too late." He agreed and mind-linked Averys and Damien. I already told Raven about the plan. He could easily fly there.

We transformed into wolves and run into the woods. When we arrived at the lake, we transform back. I saw Damien with Blythe who I think insisted himself to join, Averys with Stefan since Averys doesn't like Stefan to get drunk in the party without her and Raven who is starting the fire.