Epilogue

6 years later

"Jace! Chase! Where in the world is your sister?" I went down the stairs after I saw an empty kid's room. I saw Chase in the living room reading his spell book while Jace is playing his xbox. They are my 5 year old twin with very different lifestyle. Chase has my intuition and likes. Jace on the other hand is much more his father. Chase is interested in mage things while Jace is much more interested in keeping the territory. Jace is more on outside buddy than Chase. He was always with Amelie, Damien's daughter and Noah, Avery's son. Chase likes to hang-out with Vivian, Raven's daughter. However despite difference, they are both mage, both black and white, and a white wolf.

"I don't know Papa. Ask Daddy." Chase answered me without glancing at me.

"Chase, let's play outside!" Jace stood up, maybe tired of his  xbox. He ignored Jace so Jace pouted. Suddenly, Chase stood up. 

"Papa , I'm hungry." Chase went to me and hugged me. Jace went to hug me as well.

"Okay. I'll be preparing breakfast. Find daddy first okay?" I startled as someone speak loud voice at my back. 

"Woaaahh I was busy preparing your breakfast in the kitchen and now I saw you hugging your Papa and not me? Unfair." We looked Zach who is bringing Masie, our youngest, in a baby carrier. Masie is 2 years old. They went to him and hugged him. I kissed him before I carry our little princess.

"Chase is hungry. Can I help you with anything?"

"Chase is always hungry Love and no, you just need to sit and eat whatever I cooked."

"Uggg.. Daddy's food is not good." Jace complained. Chase agreed and I chuckled.

"Ohh nooo nooo. I've just fried egg, bacon and toasted breads this time. No pasta today." I smiled.

We sat down and started to dive in.

"So what are your plans today?"

"I wanna play with Chase and with Amelie and Noah." Chase looked at him like saying 'says who?'

"Come on Chase. It's not play play.. It's practicing. Papa learned a lot when he was 5. We should too."

"Chase, you should need to consider Jace. You said you wanted to be the Alpha of the Guardian of Waning Moon right? You need to learn also how to do it in a wolf form, not just in a mage."

"Can't I practice on my own?" Chase requested.

"Uh-oh big boy. No way. You must practice in groups. That's how wolves works." their daddy said. 

Chase sighed then nodded eventually.

"I don't have crush on Amelie." Jace said out of the blue. Chase and Zach both choke their food. I just smile

"JACE! WHAT THE H---"

"Language Chase." Zach cut in.

"Sorry Dad, Papa. Jace what are you saying? Are you insane?" Chase said annoyingly. 

"Well, I'm saying the truth. I know you have a crush on her. That's the reason you won't join us. But she is not my type you know."

Chase turned very red. Ohh so he likes Amelie?

"It's not that. Amelie and Noah. They are from Blue Crescent. They're gonna be your Beta and Delta in the future. I--- I wanted to practice with my Beta and Delta like you. But I don't know who my Beta and my Delta." He said while looking at his plate.

Now, I understand. I actually don't have my own Beta and Delta. I have Raven with me plus I can summon shadows. My dad didn't gave me Beta and delta anymore. He knows I'l be having a hard time dealing with others.