Chapter 14

"Good morning beautiful" I fluttered eyes tiredly. I decided to sleep at Zach's house. We just sleep, no more than that, okay? I actually fell asleep inside the car, I guess. I don't remember eating my dinner. I guess I got so tired swimming in the river.

"I'm fucking hungry." I said with a half-closed eye and a husky voice. He chuckled and then kissed me.

"C'mon sleepyhead. Get up." He almost dragged me out of the bed. 

I looked around. His big bedroom is made of gorgeous brown stone walls. Wardrobe was place neatly beside the floor-to-ceiling window. There is a coffee table and a couch at the foot of the bed and a door in a far left of the room which I believe is the bathroom. His bed is a California size bed with wooden post and headboard. His headboard has a design of a wolf at either side. And he has lots of pillows. One thing prominent in his room is the scent. It smells vanilla. Very him.

"You got to the bathroom first, I'll prepare your clothes. Or.. you want me to come with you so we can lessen water consumption?" he frowned at him.

"Asshole." I grabbed the nearest towel I saw and went to the bathroom. He must have prepared my coming because I saw two toothbrush and strawberry scent body wash, my fave. I took my time doing personal business in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and taking a bath. I actually didn't use my body wash. I wanna use his body wash and so I did. I went out of the bathroom and saw my clothes placed in the bed. I dressed up and saw a little note from him.

Go downstairs when you're done. I'll be waiting for you there. – Love I smiled. He is such a baby.

I went out of the room and see a huge space. Wow, this house can fit 6 average size families. What if I get lost? I followed the stairs going down and I saw myself in the middle of a big living room, its dizzying.

"You must be Nikolai?" I startled when I heard a voice at my back. I turned to see him and saw a pair of couple in such a lovely clothes. This must be Zach's parents. The guy is an aged man but still has good body built and he looked so scary and intimidating. The woman, who I really believe is his wife, is very beautiful and young looking. 

I nodded as I became unable to utter a word.

The woman smiled. "Come dear, the breakfast is ready. You must be starving. My son, Zach, had not took his dinner because you were asleep when you came here. He says he won't take his dinner without you." I blushed. I followed them and I saw my Zach busy preparing the table. He glanced up and smiled. He hurriedly went to my side and kissed my forehead. Oh Gosh, not in front of your parents!

"Good morning mom, dad. You must have met my lovely half. This is Nikolai, my mate. This is my mom, Laura Daniels and my dad, Ezequiel Daniels, the luna and alpha of the pack."

"Pleased to meet you Sir, Maam." I greeted politely. By surprise, his father laughed softly.

"Please call us Zeke and Laura. Son, I really don't know why the goddess choose him for you"

We took a sit and started eating. "And what is that supposed to mean?" he said in an annoyed voice.

"He is so soft and sweet and good while you son, you're such an ass." Laura answered. We laughed.

"Do you agree Niko?" I nodded. "Does he give you hard times?" before I answer, Zach pinched my side. He was sitting beside me. 

"Ouch!" I glared at him and whispered. "Why did you that?" He pouted as I snapped at him in low voice.

"You agreed to my dad. You're supposed to protect me" I mumble as he is munching his food.

"Well I don't lie. And besides you just proved them right" I rolled my eyes.